You all get new names

Hi my little poptarts and gummy bears here is another part:)

Bri XX

“Look a window to get in” she crawls over to the window and jumps in. “Sarah c’mon!” I fall in and I fall on her.

“OK hurry up and take pictures and maybe their clothes so we can sell them on eBay” I look around and it’s nicer than my house.

I hear the door open “RUN” I scream.

Jessie just stands there. I am smart I hide in the cupboard. I hear people talking then the door slam and the engine start. “I’m hungry” someone opens the door slightly and grabs my gummy bears. Well its now or never!

“Mommas coming” I scream as I jump on the thief who stole my gummy bears “Mine” I scream as I try to get my babies back from the thief.

“HELP LIAM!” he screams. “I will kill you in your sleep with a spatula!” I shout I smack him on the head and he drops my babies.

“NO! Mommy’s here” I hold them like a baby. I look up and I see 5 guys looking at me.

 “How did you get here” “well my mommy and my dadd…” they cut me off.

“No in here” I stand up and I sit on the couch. “My best friend Jessie is obsessed with you guys and she said she would buy me 4 years of gummy bears if I came. We got inside and you guys were coming in, I am the smart one so I hid in the cupboard, until that blonde thief tried to eat my babies.”

I stick my tongue out at him. “Speaking of Jessie where she is, I want to go home” I smile as they look at each other.

“Well… uhm… sorry what’s your name?” “my name is POPTART QUEEN WHO LOVES GUMMYBEARS AND FOOD. But you can call me Sarah.” “Well, Sarah, Jessie is about 2 hours away.”

WHAT THE BACON! “What!?” I start to panic. I jump off the couch and I start throwing stuff at them. “Take me home you r@pists!”

I picked up a pair of undies. “AHHHHHH MY HAND IT’S INFECTED CUT IT OFF!”

I ran towards the sink and I run the water so hot that I wanted it to burn my skin. “GO!”

I turn around and they tackle me. “

GET OFF ME IF YOU WANT TO HAVE CHILDREN!” They must think I am kidding about hitting them there.

I throw my knee up and I hear one of them scream like a girl. "Bulls eye!" I yell as they all jump off of me.

"Ok since I'm stuck with you idiots at least tell me your names.

"I'm Harry" Curly said. "I'll call you Curly" everyone laughed but him. "I'm Zayn" He smiles at me.

"Zayn I will call you tattoo" he is confused I can tell. "Zayn, you idiot you have tattoos all over your body" he nods.

"I'm Louis the one you nailed" I laughed when he talked he was talking really high. "I told you to get off me." "I'm Niall."

"You will be named thief." He looks at me. "I'm sorry Sarah I am always eating and I didn't mean to take your food." I smile and I hug him.

"If you love food as much as I do we will get along very well" I smile as he hugs me back.

  "And I'm Liam" he sticks out his hand. Proper one here, what should I call him?! Sir Proper? no to formal... I got it! " I will call you monkey" everyone was on the floor laughing?

"Why monkey?" he whines. if they are going to whine the whole way to the next stop I will jump off this bus! " Well you kinda look like a monkey" I grab my gummy bears and I start to eat them.

"You mean like this?" he does a money face and I thought I could have some fun with thes lads so I pretend like I am choking.

"Sarah!" Thief screamed into my ear. I lay on the floor trying not to move. "Oh my g0d what do we do!" Monkey says as he tries to shake me.  Sarah don't laugh you can't have your cover blown!

"I know I will kiss her and she will be ok" I squint my eyes to see who that was. CURLY?!? He gets down on his knees and is two inches away from my face. I open my eyes and I scream right in his face.

"You pop tart don't kiss me I don't want rabies!" I run into the back and I see bunks.

"I call this one" I jump on the top one. it has a leprechaun on it. "Well that's Niall.. I mean Thief's bed" Zayn says as he climbs into his bed.

"Thief can sleep with you! I am sleeping here!"