The truth comes out

I am going to New York NEXT WEEK so I am trying to update a lot so you guys have it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah's POV

I wake up in strong arms. I look up and see a sleepy Niall. "Niall? did you stay awake all night?" He looks down and smiles. "Yeah love I wanted to make sure you would be ok" No  one has ever done anything like that for me. "Thanks Niall but go get some rest" I stand up and he nods. I see him climb into the bunk and fall straight asleep. "Morning Love" a husky voice comes from the bathroom. "Morning" I sit on the couch. I see Harry come out of the bathroom with no shirt on. For boys I kinda hate he has a hot body. "So what are we doing today Curly" I pat the seat beside me. he sits and looks at me. "Well we are taking you shopping then we have a interview and then a concert and maybe you can go home." he smiles. I can't wait to get some good clothes. "You know that we love you right?" I snap my head to the other voice. "Why? I hate you guys" I ask kinda taken back by that. "Well because you don't see us as international superstars you see us as us, and you are the closest thing we have to a sister that's here well other than Lou." I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or an insult. "I...uhm.." I really don't know what to say.

I miss my Jessie like crazy. She is the only one I have, my mom died of something called Angioedema when I was 7 and my brother Caleb died last year in the army, and well my dad is just a douche and left when Caleb was 3 and I was 1.

These boys are starting to grow on me. Sarah, you have to think. Jessie is your only family. Are you going to leave her with the bills and Macie (my puppy who is as hyper as me), I can't leave her. But these boys are like family too. Liam is like a dad because he is always making sure that we follow the rules or are in good condition, Louis is like a mom because I can talk to him and he can understand what I mean and he seems to know a thing or two on fashion. Niall and Zayn are like brothers. They look out for me and they are protective of me. Niall stayed up all night just to make sure I was ok. Zayn glares at the boys if they try to flirt with me(MOSTLY HARRY) he reminds me of Caleb. Last but certainly not least Harry Styles. He isn't like a brother or cousin, he's more like the tough guy that has a soft side for 'pussy' cats. They are all so welcoming even when I hate them.

The bus comes to a stop and I hear screaming. The door opens. "Al... who's this?" A man walks up the stairs and points to me. "Well that's Sarah. Sarah this is Paul or bodyguard and manager" Liam says as he shakes Zayn. "Nice to meet you Paul" I run and give him a hug. He is so big my arms don't even touch his back. "Um.. You too" I sit back down and eat... GUMMY BEARS! "Ok we have 2 hours till the interview we are a block from the mall." "Ok thanks Paul" he salutes me and I salute back. "Ok let me get ready" "NO you stay here with Niall and just relax" Louis says as he tries to grab a gummy bear. "Louis if you like that hand you will move it" with that they walk out. I skip to the back and I grab my phone.

 12 missed call  23 text messages 3 voicemails.

ALL FROM JESSIE!

PhOnEcAlL:

s- hello

j-  now you return calls

s- I have been a  litte busy

j- anyway when you coming home?

s- what do I say yes no?

BEEP BEEP. My phone dies PERFECT TIMING! I turn on 'Jessie' and I fall asleep.

"Should we wake her?"  "No let her sleep" "she is so cute when she sleeps" "Is that drool!" I wake up to see all them standing with bags and bags. "We all picked 3 outfits" Zayn smiles. I pick up the bags and I start to look through them. Liam's outfits

1. http://www.polyvore.com/your_top_polyvore_picks/set?id=74382253     a grey sweater "live fast cause it wont last" on it, a orange dress and a gray dress

Zayn:  http://www.polyvore.com/daily_find_juicy_couture_shorts/set?id=73911230      an anchor shirt and striped shorts and blue pumps

Louis   http://www.polyvore.com/when_your_ex_says_you/set?id=73699592          a blue flowy shirt,dark jeans,  a blazer, shoes, and purse

Harry(with some of Niall) http://www.polyvore.com/butterfly_inspiration_contest/set?id=73719204  blue skater dress  white blazer, blue shoes, and a brown belt.

They also got me bras and makeup!
"I love it thank you guys!" I run into the bathroom and I put on the blue dress and the blazer but with my white converse instead. I wet my hair and the waves comes out. I put on some mascara and I step out. I feel beautiful. "Wow Sarah you look amazing!" I smile and I can't help but blush.

"Ok time to go" I walk outside and no one could ever tell me what to except like I did there!