No Deal

Sarah's Pov

"Wakey wakey" When did I fall asleep?! I open my eyes and I see one of the rats smiling at me. "Bro get a mint or something before you're nasty ass breath kills me" I say as I plug my nose. He swings his leg and connects with my ribs. I leave out a scream in pain as he strikes my ribs one more time. He laughs as he leaves the room. I look over at Amanda who is awake and drinking water. "S-Sarah" she slurs. I make my way over to her as I hug her. "Eat" i hand her my bag of food, she takes it and eats. My stomach is growling. THIS IS THE LONGEST I HAVE EVER WENT WITHOUT EATING! The door flies open and the rat walks over to me and grabs my wrist and starts dragging me up the cement stairs. I can feel the new cuts starting. I wince in pain as he throws me to the metal chair covered in dry blood. "Jim hook her up" Jim and Rat got it. Jim comes over and ties belts around my wrists and legs, he puts duck tape over my mouth. "Now we are going to have some fun" Rat smirks as he goes to a drawer and starts looking through it. "Tony maybe we shouldn't do this" Jim and Tony! "Shut it Jim" he growls as he holds up.... A KNIFE! I start to squirm as he gets closer. "This is going to hurt.... ALOT" he laughs as he makes a cut on my stomach. I try to scream but the ducktape won't let me. he makes more as i scream.
"More you scream the more i cut" he growls into my ear. I never thought i would EVER say this but One Direction please help.

I know its short but i will update tomorrow