Try HARD

Two men with masks on holding a small chinese lady with a gun to her head. “Look who’s here” The one holding the gun to the lady says. “I think I’m going now” I say turning around to another guy.

“Aren’t  you Sarah Jones” The one says. “Yeah she with One Direction” the lady says. “Oh c’mon” I yell in the air.

I cross my arms as they look at me. “Maybe One Direction would like to know who has their pet.” He snickers. “One, I am not their pet. And two, you need a bath or stronger derodant.” I hold my nose as I see they get mad.

The fat one sets me in a chair beside the Chinese lady. “Let the hostages go” I can tell the police said it. “Let the old lady go” I say pointing to the lady.

“I 42 I not old” She barks. “Exactly old lady” She hits me and they push her out the door  and they relock the door. “So can I go to the bathroom” I yawn.

They look at each other. “You know I’m on my period and I will go ape on you” I growl. They raise their arms and nod. I smile and march into the bathroom. I run in and I lock the door. I pull out my phone and I text Liam.

To: Liam

HELP ME YOU BRITISH DORKS!

I wait and I hear a buzz.

From: Liam

Ok hold on we have a plan

I roll my eyes trying so hard not to bash my head off the wall. I walk back out and I see Harry and Niall on the back on one of them, Louis running around screaming, Zayn is talking to one while Liam is sneaking up behind him with a pan. “ENOUGH!” I yell. They all freeze and look at me.

“Oh no” The three men say together. “Boys walk” I point to the door knowing that bitch Sarah is here. “NOW” I scream. They run out the door and I walk behind them.

“You three go now!” I yell. They run out the door and get pelted with BB’s. I walk out behind them to find the cops staring at me. “What did you do” One asked. “Period” The fat one says as he gets cuffed.

They all stare at each other in horror. I push my way past all the people and I start walking again. “Hey aren’t you going to thank us” I hear someone shout.

I turn around to see the 5 idiots following me. “No I’m not” I laugh. I start walking again when I hear “Someone's being a bitch” and then laughing. I turn around to see Harry’s face trying to hold in his laughter. “Oh yeah I’m the bitch I am because you have made me something that I never wanted to be” I scream in his face.

I step closer and I punch him right in the nose. Blood starts rushing down his face. Niall looks at me in terror as Liam and Zayn examine him.

“Serves you right” Louis laughs. He puts his arm around me and starts dragging me. “Girl you know you like him don’t even deny it” Louis whispers. My cheeks get hot. “Do you?”

I know its so short but I am so tired I am having my birthday party on Saturday and then I go on Holiday after that.