How we gonna explain this....

Hello, THIS CHAPTER IS DIFFERENT THAN THE REST

Amanda's POV

Sarah is now dancing with random guys and taking free drinks.. I need help she has going wild.

Calling Harry

H: Hello?

A: Harry it's Amanda

H: WHERE IN THE HELL DID YOU GIRLS GO!

A: ItookSarahtoaclubandnowsheisdrinkingandicantfindhernow

H: Slower

A: I took Sarah to a club and now she is drinking and I can't find her now

H: WE ARE ON YOUR WAY

I hang up and I start searching for my drunken friend. I walk through the sweaty bodies dancing to the music. I stop her hair flipping through the air. “SARAH!” I shout pushing my way through the people. I finally get to her and she is gone. I run to the exit and I run into someone making me fall. I look up and its Niall. “Niall” I sigh standing up and hugging him. “Amanda where is Sarah, are you ok” I nod and shrug. He hugs me one last time before someone grabs me. Jesse. “What the hell Amanda why didn’t you tell me! I would have said no and we wouldn’t be in this mess!” I roll my eyes and I do the one thing I have wanted to do since I met this bitch. I throw my right hand at her and I connect with her cheek. I look up to a smirking Niall and Louis, Liam who is in shock and Zayn is laughing with Harry. “Since that’s taken care of lets find Sarah.”

Niall and I spilt for the others and we search near the bar. “See her?” He shakes his head. I groan pushing the hair from my eyes. I hop on the bar table and I look for her. “Dance!” The guys chant. I look at Niall who’s face is red and fists clenched. I walk to the middle of the table and I see her. “Niall!” I yell getting his attention. I point to the direction I see her. I jump off the table and sprint to the exit where I saw her exit.

I get out there and Harry is beating up a guy. I run over to him and he is beating the poor guy to death. “Harry stop!” I yell trying to pull him off of him. He pushes me away and continues. Niall pulls Harry off him while I look for Sarah. I hear a soft crying noise behind the garbage can. Sarah is laying there with her shirt ripped and shoes off. “Shhh its ok” I pull her into my arms trying to make her stop crying. “OVER HERE!” I yell. Sarah is now shaking and breathing fast. Harry runs over and you can hear a growl escape his lips. He rips her out of my arms and walks away. I start  crying knowing that this is all my fault. “N-Ni this is all my fault and everyone knows it” I sob. He pulls me into a hug and rubs my back. “Princess she will be ok I promise” He whispers.

Harry’s POV

That disgusting bastard tried to, I can’t even say the word. I walk back to the house with Sarah who won’t stop shaking and crying. I set her down on her bed and she clings to me like one of my tight shirts. “Sarah get dressed and I will be right back.” I smile and she nods. I walk out of her room and I start to cry. I pull myself together to call Simon. I tell him what happens and he calls the doctor to come and check her out. I walk back into her room and she isn’t in her bed. I look in the bathroom, nothing. I walk out of her room and down the hall. I notice my door is open and I know that I didn’t leave it open. I open the door to find Sarah sleeping on my bed. I chuckle at her. I take off my shirt and pants and I slip on my sweatpants. I carefully grab Sarah and I carry her back into her room. I set her under the covers and I start to walk away. “Stay P-Please” her soft voice says.

I smile to myself I turn around and crawl into bed with her in my arms and her sleeping on my chest. I like this feeling and I hope that she remembers this and not what else happened tonight. “Sarah I really like you and I hope you know that I would do anything just to keep you safe, I would take a bullet for you, a punch anything just so you can be mine” I whisper. I kiss her forehead. “Harry” She whispers. “Hmm” “protect me from the monsters” “I will. I promise you, I promise” I say before I see the doctor walk in the door with Simon and another women.