You just got shown again!

“Sarah its strange on how I can talk to you like I have known you for years”  Harry scratches the back of his neck. “Oh god don’t get soppy on me curly” I whine.  He does his famous flip with his hair that makes EVERY girl fan girl or pass out. But with me all it does it make me want to dry heave. “Well its true” he whines back. I stick out my tongue at him as he stares at the water. I push him in and I start laughing. Not like lol like, I am going to pee my pants and hurt myself kind of laugh. He rises to the surface and glares at me. “You look like a wet dog” I laugh out. I feel him grab my leg and drag me into. But I don’t sink I’m floating. I look down to see Harry holding me bridal style. I cling to his neck hoping he doesn’t let go.

“I’m going to teach you how to swim” he smiles. My eyes widen at him. “AIN’T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT!” I scream in his face, and I accidently spit on him. “ Roll on your stomach” I shake my head no like a five year old refusing to eat her veggies. “Fine I’ll let go” I look at his scared. “Fine but if I drown I will come back to haunt your ass and shave your head and I will find a way to make your balls fall off.” I threat I roll onto my stomach and I look like a dead body.

“Now kick your legs gently” I start kicking and my body starts moving forward. “Move your arms like a dog paddle.” I paddle my arms hoping this won’t be my grave. I open my eyes seeing Harry is at least a foot away from me. “I’M SWIMMING!” I scream at the top of my lungs getting everyone to run out to see what happened. “SARAH YOU’RE SWIMMING!” Amanda shrieks. Jessie cheers and jumps In making me swallow A LOT of water. “Thanks *COUGH* Jessie *COUGH*” she laughs and stars splashing Niall. He takes off his shirt and jumps in followed by Louis, and Liam. They all start chicken fights while I climb out and I of course start eating. I grab a plate and I load up.

-4 slices of pizza

2 chicken breats

3 pickles

2 handfuls of fries.

I arrive back to find Niall and Amanda making out. “PDA!” I shout making them collide noses. “Thanks ass” Amanda squeaks like a duck. “Welcome” I smirk at her before I start to devour my food. “Niall she eats more than you” Zayn shouts earning a gasp from Niall and the others. Niall hops out of the pool and looks at my plate. “I have been defeated AGAIN!” He bows down to me and I pretend to be a queen.

“NOW THROUGH THAT IMMAGRANT IN THE POOL!” I shout. Liam and Louis both salute and they drag Niall to the pool and throw him in. “Now no food for you” I point to Niall. He starts crying, like full fledge crying. “Look what you did Sarah now say you’re sorry” Liam huffs. I walk over to the pool to a weeping Horan. “I’m sorry Niall you can eat whenever you want” I sigh. I close my eyes letting out another sign but I get dragged right back into pool.

I look over to see a smiling Niall. “NIALL YOU ARE DEAD!” I yell.