sticky mess

Hello everyone! I want to say I am absolutely sorry that I haven't tried to update! All of us have been so busy with work from school, music we forgot about this.... But I promise I won't let it happen again!

I wipe the cake off my eyes and I sigh. “If you need me I will be eating cake off my face” I laugh stiffly. I make my way to the dressing room and I hear someone chuckling behind me. “I thought you were sweet but not this sweet” I roll my eyes because I already know who it is. HARRY.

“Listen here Harold you are a pain in my arse right now” I keep walking and I hear him say something under his breath, but I am Sarah Margaret Jones I don’t care about anything. I get into the dressing room to see Niall pigging out on pizza, Louis and Zayn playing foosball and Liam is talking to someone.  

“Hey sweet-cakes” Niall says making food fly everywhere. “Niall swallow” I say almost to sick to even look. I walk into the bathroom to see Lou has already put out a new outfit. I can hear the angels singing, or its Niall crying, either one. I pull on my New York shirt, jean jacket and red shorts..

 I take my hair out of the stupid thing she had it as for the stupid singing. I flip my hair around a little and the curls loosely lay onto my shoulders. “I am missing something” I look around and I find my black beanie. I put it on and I look back into the mirror. “Much better” I walk out of the door to see all the guys fighting. “Niall you prick” Harry shouts as he tackles him to the ground. “Harry!” Louis shouts punching him. Liam and Zayn are almost boxing. “WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!” I shout as loud as I could. They all look at me like I am a stranger.

Niall squeezes out and hands me his phone. I look at the screen and in big bold words is ‘SARAH JONES AFFAIR WITH EVERYONE IN ONE DIRECTION’  I begin to laugh knowing that these idiots believed it. “You are all the dumbest people I have ever met!” I laugh. I shake my head as I sit down on the leather couch to put on my converse. “Where are you going?” Niall asks. “Out to explore” I snap as I finish tying my shoes.  “ Since Amanda is flirting with that guy I am going alone” I chuckle. GET IT AMANDA!

 “Well I’m coming too” Niall says standing up and putting on his jumper and glasses. “Fine” I growl. “Spies” I whisper as I sneak out of the room and into the corridor.  I forward roll into the small stair well and Niall just runs. “In the clear lets go!” I shout. I mount the railing and I slide down it while I scream “FOR NARNIA!”

Niall tries to attempt it but I hear a small girly scream and to my surprise Niall hits his ‘jewels’ on the way down and now he is holding them as we walks down the steps. I roll my eyes as I grab his arm to drag him along. We look at the lobby and girls are everywhere. TO MUCH ESTROGEN FOR ME.

“Here” I see a small hole in the wall and I crawl through and its all metal. Niall catches up and stops “What” I groan. He points ahead and it drops off.  “Well sorry Niall” I apologize he gives me a weird look before I push him. I hear him scream and then a thud. “Ok one I hate you now, and two that god this is a towel shoot.” I slide down onto Niall. “EW that’s not a towel!” He cries. We get out of that nasty shoot and run out side. “FREEDOM!” I kiss the wet ground as Niall kicks me trying to get me up.

“TO TOPSHOP!” Niall shouts. I have no clue what that is…..  “WHAT!”  did I say that out loud? “Yes” He grabs my hand and starts running toward a store. “Alright lets get started” he smiles. He runs up the stairs I bet to the girls section hehe. I see a cute dress that is all black with a small piece of blue on the top. As some girls say it’s a ‘skater dress’ I pick it up and lay it onto the arm.

*1 HOUR LATER*

“Niall we have been to Topshop, Asos, Jack Wills, and River Island time to go home!” I laugh. We walk to the hotel and no one is in front of it. We walk in to see Simon and Paul talking. Simon turns his head to sighs. “Thank god you are ok” Then his face goes red “YOU IDIOTS WHY DIDN’T YOU TAKE SOMEONE!”  Niall cowards behind me. “Look Si, I wanted some freedom so I took ol’ Nialler with me. Don’t get your chest hair in a knot” I give him a smirk as we walk away. “Nice one Sarah” Niall whispers. “But seriously he could get that stuck in a damn rake” I laugh.

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT