Time for revenge

"Taylor needs publicity for her new album and none of us wanted to be another song so they picked Harry because he is known for dating older women and then management signed them as a couple and bam" He sighs as my blood is boiling.

"THAT TWO TIMING BITCH!" Niall covers his sweaty hand over my mouth dragging me into local pub. "How about we drink to that bitch" Niall smirks as he calls over the bartender and starts lining up shots. "GO" he shouts and I start taking the twenty shots.

Niall's POV

Sarah starts downing the shots like they are water. "BOOM BITCH I BEAT YOUR SORRY IRISH ASS" I stop and I see I have two more and Sarah won.

I bow knowing that I have been defeated. She is now trashed and still taking drinks! "SJ I think its time to lay off the alcohol" I grab her arm but she jerks away.

 "N-no I fine" she hiccups loosing her balance. I shake my head as I  throw her alcoholic body over my shoulder and I walk out of the pub. "Hi mister unicorn" she slurs and starts giggling.

"We're almost home Sarah" I groan as I hear snores. I roll my eyes as I see my heaven. I open the door and I enter following the long hallway to my room.

I pound on the large door waiting for someone to answer. Jessie and Amanda answer the door completely drunk as Sarah.

"NIALL" they scream as I walk in to see the room filled with intoxicated people.

 Now I know how Liam feels when we are like this and he is the sober one.

Sarah wakes up and wiggles out of my grip and runs straight to beer pong. Damn Americans... 

I sigh as I see Harry on the balcony sitting alone. I move through the drunk people as I make my way to him. "Hey lad where's the Blondie?"

I gave Taylor that nickname after she said I was ugly and didn't deserve to be in One Direction...  "She left about twenty minutes ago" He sighs as he ruffles his hair.

"Lad I know you like Sarah why don't you tell her how you feel." He looks at me and I can tell that he is hurt and feels guilty.

He rubs the back of his neck and I see the smile every girl dies for come out. "I will" he smiles and stands up and I follow him inside.

He stops dead in his tracks and he stares at someone in shock. I move to his side and I see Sarah and Zayn snogging! Harry shakes his head in disbelief and walks away.

I rush over to the two snogging on the beer pong table. "ZAYN what the fuck" I separate them and Zayn smiles at Sarah. I punch his shoulder to get his attention.

"What about Perrie?" His smiles fades into a small frown. "Yeah now you have to get yourself out of this you dumbass" I scoff as I grab Sarah's arm and I take her to her room.

She slumps on her bed and starts coughing. I grab the bin (trash can) beside the dresser and I place it right beside her. I turn away when I hear "Blahhhhh" I  turn back around to see a sleeping Sarah.

I chuckle at her at how she is right now. I go into the closet and I grab a shirt and shorts. I unzip her dress and I carefully take it off. I slip on her shirt and pants.

I pick her up and I move the blankets and I set her back down. I cover her up and I turn out the light. I take one more look at her before I shut the door and make my way back downstairs where I can have a pint myself.

Amanda walks up to me drunk as ever and smiles. "Niall I really like you" she smiles and crashes her lips into mine. I can taste the vodka and brandy on her lips. I pull away and I smile as I hug her before getting a pint.

*****3 PINTS LATER*****

"WOOOOHOOO" I scream as I take off my shirt and I jump into the pool with Louis. I rise to the surface and I climb back out and I start to run when I hear someone yell "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY POOL"

I grab my shirt and I start to run, I jump over the fence and I sprint down the road hoping not to get my ass beat by that bloke. I start laughing when I hear Lou scream "SUPERMAN" I make my way to the small park before I pass out.

HELLO MY BIATCHES I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPPIE!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK(: COMMENT AND FAN OR I WON'T BUY YOU ANY NUTELLA AND SNICKERS!