Well... Now we know

Louis' POV

I wake up and I am in a room that is dark and damp. I stand up and I see a large door with a mail slot. I make my way over to it and I start banging on the door. Someone pushes a tray of Nando's through the slot. "Yes, we have the youngest of the band now we need the other four and the two girls." I gasp at his statement. "I am the oldest you peasant!" I scoff as I snatch my food and I walk back to my corner and I sit down as I eat my Nando's.

Sarah's POV

"I'm tired of walking" I whine as I drag my feet. I let Niall get a little ahead of me before I jump on his back. He stumbles a little before getting his footing back. "Bloody hell warn me next time" he chuckles as I relax.

We turn into an alley that reminds you of the alley's off of scary movies right before they get KILLED! "Maybe we should turn around" I whisper as I pull on Niall's hair like reigns  to turn us around. We turn to get out of this hell whole when two big figures come toward us.

I look at Amanda and she looks at me. "SCATTER FOR YOUR LIVES!" I screech as I jump off Niall's back and I run behind a green old dumpster with Amanda following me.

I move slightly over so I can see what's happening and Harry has been caught and Niall is running in circles BUT gets caught and tied up with Harry. "Come out Come out wherever you are" I look over at Amanda who has the same look as me.

"I really don't want to be kidnapped for the third time" I whisper and she agrees. I feel someone grab my shirt and yank me up. I look like a little baby and a bully holding me.

He grabs Amanda and heads to a van. I pound on his back with Amanda hoping the he will drop us but does he? NO.

The other man ties a cloth around my mouth and my wrists and throws me in the van. I hear a muttered squeal DID I JUST LAND ON SOMEONE?!

I look closely and I see a quiff, I LANDED ON ZAYN then Liam and Jessie sits up. I am angry right now no one kidnaps me AGAIN! I turn myself around and I see Amanda crying and Niall comforting her..

I smile under this cloth that I am trying to get out of.

I move my wrists hoping that the tape would wear out but it burns instead. The car jerks around a turn and I flip in the car and I land on someone.

I groan in pain as my shoulder slams off the side of the car. I open my eyes and I stare right into emerald green eyes.

"HIOYTOYOUOSH OIDFSHOK?" He tries to say through the cloth. Suddenly I feel sleepy and I pass out.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Is she alive?"

"Niall don't eat her food!"

"No it's just Sarah likes sleep and she will kill if someone wakes her" That's my Jessie

POKE POKE POKE POKE

I open my eyes to see Harry and Liam smiling at me.

"WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP DIDN'T YOU HEAR JESSIE TELL YOU THAT I HATE BEING WOKEN UP YOU BRITISH TWITS" I growl as I rub my shoulder.

I look around me and I see everyone is sleeping but Harry, Jessie, Liam and I and we aren't in the van anymore.

"W-where are we?" I panic as I look around the barley lit room.

"We don't know" Liam chokes.

I look at my wrists and they are wrapped in what looks like a shirt.  I look at Harry and his shirt is ripped at the bottom.

"Your wrists were bleeding from you trying to get the tape off so I made sure that you would be ok" He smiles and blushes.

SARAH MARAGET JONES PULL YOURSLEF TOGETHER! "WAIT U GUMMYBEAR SHE'LL MISS ME" I cry. Liam rolls his eyes at me.

"I mean Lux you no hearted son of a douche" I curl into a ball and I start to cry. "Sarah it's going to be alright" Jessie cooes.

"SARAH MARGET" I snap my head her direction she never uses my whole name, only when she is serious. "This is just like Black Ops, we have to get free to become a solider.

So we need to get more fit before we charge for NARNIA!" she shouts 'Narnia' which wakes up Louis. "Well she woke up the baby." I laugh as Louis rubs his eyes and curls up on Harry's lap.

I would say they are in a relationship BUUUTTT I kissed Harry and he admitted that he liked me. "Let's start working out" I sigh as I stand.

I want to get out of here and I miss Lou 'mom'. I want to go home.

I will upload maybe tomorrow, I will upload 2 tomorrow IF you comment BELOW:

1. Comment

2. Tomorrow you get 2 new chapters

EASY!