what now rich boys

Someone shakes me. “WHAT IN THE PEANUT BUTTER DO YOU WAN!” I yell throwing my ear pulls out of my ears. I look up to see a old lady frightened by me. “W-we landing ma’am” I nod and I grab my stuff and I run off the plane. I look at my phone and I have ten missed calls, 12 messages.

Niall the Irish man (2)

Liam youre best friend I hope and if I’m not I am so sorry (2)

Louis the sassiest biach you knoooowww(2)

 (2)DJ MALIK

Harry the love of me life(: (2)

I gag at Harry’s name. I scroll through everyone’s name until I find Amanda’s.

“OH MY GOD SARAH WHERE ARE YOU!”

“Shut it I am ok I am back in Miami”

“YOU’RE WHERE!”

“Sarah it’s Liam where are you Amanda said you are in Miami. How funny is that”

“She is right and I have to go I now have my life” I hang up when I hear Liam scream. I walk out into the fresh Miami air. I drop my bag and I scream “FREEEDDDOOOM” I start to sing the National Anthem too. Think I care I am now in ‘MERICA. I run down a taxi and I take it to a place I know I will be safe. Abby’s. Abby and I are good friends, she is also a directioner. I know they are EVERYWHERE! I throw the taxi driver his money. “Can I have your number” He winks. “You have something in your teeth right here” I point out where it is on mine and he speeds away.

“SERVES YOU RIGHT” I yell. I walk to her door and she is peering out her window at me. She runs out her front door in her power ranger shorts and top. “Was sup blondie” I yell opening up my arms

. She runs and gives me a hug. “Oh my god I meshed you” she says in her geeky voice that I have missed so much. “I recorded all the power ranger episodes” She smiles. “You are Amazing” I yell. “Don’t you mean amaZAYN” I push her into her scrubs and I run inside. “Hey Molly” I cooe at the cat.

She meows and slides on my leg. I jump on her couch and Molly joins me. “Ab make me waffles” I whine. “Fine” she groans stomping into kitchen. I turn on the TV and breaking news comes on the screen. “LOOKS LIKE ONE DIRECTION ARE MAKING A PIT STOP HERE IN MIAMI” I scream at the top of my lungs scarring Molly where she peed herself. “THESE RICH BOYS ARE GOING TO HAVE A FUN TIME FINDING ME” I yell and I throw the pillow at the flat screen TV. It wobbles for a minute and it falls onto the ground. Abby comes running in with batter on her face. “Seriously Sar Bear, everytime the blue ranger gets hurt you don’t have to break the freaking TV! This is the fifth one in the last three months!” she sighs and returns into the kitchen. I check my phone and I delete every message. Right when I finish I get a message from Harry.

Idiot with an afro: Ready or not here we come;)

TO: Idiot with an afro: Good Luck because I am good at hiding(:< Remember you are in a famous band I’m not HEHEHE

“Let the games begin” I laugh evilly. “And my the odds me ever in my favor” I shout. “SARAH WAFFLES!” Abby yells. I run into the kitchen and I slip on Molly’s water dish and I end up on the floor all wet and covered in kitty water. “YOU NEED TO MOVE THIS” I yell as she laughs at me. (Pic of Abby on the side)

---------------------------------

5 COMMENTS GETS A NEW CHAPTER(: