Lou killed us

WOW! I am happy that  you like it! I am bored so I might update twice??? who knows.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cody's POV

We finally arrive at the hotel and girls are everywhere. "I am not getting out of this taxi until these fan girls are gone" I yell. I don't do good in crowds the last time I was in a crowd was when Jessie and I go into their tour bus, and now look at me. "Sarah I don't know your middle name Jones you will get out of this taxi if I have to drag you" Daddy Direction everyone. " NO I will not Liam! And my middle name is Margret"  I pout. Harry starts laughing with Niall, what's wrong with these kids! "Why are you laughing Harry" his face is bright red at this point. "Your middle name" he laughs out. I hate when people make fun of my middle name! ITS SO ANNOYING!! In one swift move I jumped over Zayn and Niall and tackled Harry and Louis. I started choking him and everyone started laughing. "HAZZA!" Louis screams in my ear, That boy is going to get glue put in his chap stick. "GET.. HER... OFF" He chokes out. "What's going on back their" Liam turns around and sees me. "NO bad SJ" Liam smacks me on my head. "OW" I rub where he just hit me. I crawled back to my seat and Amanda is crying of laughter. "You are hilarious!" she laughs out. I open the door and Amanda and I step out.

"AHHHHHHHH" I scream from all the noise. "FOR NARINA!" I yell as I grab her arm and we sprint inside. We see Lou and Lux sitting by the little waterfall they have. "SAWAH!" she squeals and wobbles over to me.  "Hey gummy bear" I smile as I pick her up. Lux and I have grown together I love little kids.. Well I act like one so.... Any whore, Lou is like me mum in so many ways. She watches after me (well they all do) and she is so sweet and funny! "You sick or you better" she smiles a cute smile. "I better" I say as I put her on my back.  Lou stands up and runs to us. "Thank god you're ok" she hugs me and kisses my forehead. " Now I can beat you! Why in god's name is wrong with you!" she yells. "I-I don't know" I mumble. "Well how about we go to our room and relax" Her voice lightens we agree and head to the lift. (ELEVATOR) I set Lux down and she is running wild. "Uncle Haddy!" she screams as we start to move. we turn around and we see Harry is waving to us. The doors open and Lux starts running. " We are right next to the boys and we are the only ones on this floor." she sighs in relief. Well I would too! Everyone in the world loves Lou and Lux too! I run to catch up to her and she is already to the room.

Lou and Amanda catch up and we walk in. "Holy gummy bears!" our room is amazing! it has a living room, dinning room, kitchen, and 4 bed rooms. "Ok Lux say night" Nap time. she says her good byes as Lou carries her to her room. "Ok girls the boys played a bad prank on me so we have to get them back" Lou sounds really evil.  I HAVE RUBBED OFF ON HER! "OK what should we do!" Amanda asks. She tells us the plan and I like it! we follow Lou to her room and she gets Amanda in a white shirt and shorts and the same with me. "Ready this might be cold" she starts to spray us with "FAKE BLOOD" on our torso and legs. She takes out a weird latex that makes it look like a wound when you get stabbed.

I have mine in my stomach and Amanda has it on her back. "Ok my turn" she goes into the kitchen and brings back a knife and puts the fake blood on it and her hands and shirt. "Ok I have the keys to the boys room lets get ready." she evilly laughs. we sneak out of our room and into the boys room. We run into the kitchen and Amanda and I lay on the floor. Lou dumps the fake blood on the floor around us. "When they come in I will run out from the kitchen and when they see the blood I will run out and into our room for them to find you two." Amanda and I laugh at our evil plan. "This is going to be funny maybe we should get this on tape" she suggests, Lou points to the counter and we see a camera set up. "Here they come" she whispers. "Show time" I whisper as we lay down and I close my eyes and I soften my breathing. This should be good!

Harry's POV

"I am so ready to eat" Niall whines. I roll my eyes this kid is always eating! Liam opens the door and we all walk in. Lou runs over to us with a knife in her hand and she is covered in.. BLOOD! "Lou what happened?!" I am terrified at this point in time. She doesn't say a word and just runs out of the room. "AHHHHHHH!" Niall shrieks Zayn and I share a look before we run  to the kitchen. " Someone help!" I look on the floor to see Amanda and Sarah on the floor covered in blood. I grab towel and I start applying pressure to Sarah's wound. "Oh god! They lost a lot of blood" Liam cries as he and Niall try to get Amanda awake. "H-Harry" I look and I see Sarah is some what awake. "Sarah its going to be ok" I say as I wipe the blood off her cheek. "Tell Lux I love her" her voice softens and I she stopped breathing. I look at her body and Amanda's and they are both gone.

I start to cry with the others when we hear laughing. "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR PULLING A PRANK ON ME!" Lou shouts as she walks in. "Lou we put a fake snake in your bag we didn't kill your friends!" Louis shouts through his tears. She walks over to Sarah and Amanda and starts shaking them. "Girls time to wake up" with that I see Sarah and Amanda stand up. "That's what you get for pranking Lou" Sarah says as she approaches us. We engulf them in a hug. "W-We thought y-you d-d-died" Niall screams. "That was the point" Amanda laughs. "No more pranks" Liam says as he lets go. "Deal" I think I pissed myself

COMMENT AND VOTE!