I can't do this

A small knock on the door wakes me up. Well if I open my eye a little I am up. I see Lou walk in with someone else. “Sarah get up time to get you ready!” she claps.

I look at the time and its 9:30!!! I mumble a few colorful words before I pull the covers over my face and I begin to go back to sleep.

 The blanket gets ripped off me and a few seconds go by. SPLASH! I am drenched in water! I sit up to see Lou and Amanda snickering.

“RUN!” Amanda yells. She is right you both better run before I grab your hairs and I cut it off.

 I hurry and change my clothes and I walk out into the living room to see three women in there working on Amanda.

“ALIENS!” I scream. Lou comes out from the small room and shakes her head. “Time to get you ready” She forces me in a small chair and three other ladies come out from Narnia I guess and they begin on my face.

“Ouch you bitch” “Damn you” Fill the room from me.

They move out of the way and I see my face and they have curled my hair in tight curls, with my bangs laying fluffy on my head and the curls are in a side pony.

 A black smokey eye to finish, YES I KNOW WHAT A SMOKEY EYE IS YOU TWATS!

Its already 2:00 and they are working on my fake tan and my nails. I am looking purdy!

“Which dress?” Susanne asks me. I go through all their dresses and I don’t like a single one. “Wait!” Maria shouts.

She rushes out with an emerald green dress. I jump up and down and I fall on my bum, getting a chuckle from everyone.

I slip on the dress and my silver heels and I am finished. I look in the mirror and I don’t even look like myself.

 Lou walks up behind me and places her hand on my hips and says “Your mother would be very proud of you” She kisses my cheek and walks away.

 I sigh as I sit down on the small white stool right beside Amanda, her long-straight white dress is absolutely stunning on her!

“Sarah, Amanda the limo is here” I follow Lou to the limo. The silver limo shines bright like a diammmonnnd!

I see the door open and Paul is there smiling. “Pauly!” I cry out. A lump in my throat appears. “Hey don’t cry!”

I take a deep breath and we follow him to where the paparazzi are. I stand  on the ‘X’ and they flashes begin to go. We do that for another 10 minutes.

I massage my cheeks(ON MY FACE) as I make my way to the fans. “Sarah!” I stop at a group of girls who tell me that Harry was talking to them and how he misses me..

 I smile and take a few pictures and an autograph.

 I get pulled away from them and into a building. I follow Lou to our seats and Amanda and I are 2 rows in front of the band.

Lou said they have a plan in the middle of the ceremony.

Half way through the ceremony I hear Emma Watson “The fans have made a new category this year and the nominees are”

SARAH JONES”

“LEA MICHELE”

 And a few more are named. I turn around to see Harry looking around like he is looking for someone. “And the winner is…. SARAH JONES!”

I am in total shock that they went to this! The crowd applauses as I stand up and I hug Amanda and I make my way up to the stage.  I take the small moon man and I smile at the crowd.

 “Wow, I don’t know what to say! My little poptarts I am not even famous AND I got a weird moon man thing.” I hold the award in my hand and I walk off stage to hear One Direction will be performing next.

I see Amanda waiting on the wing jumping up and down for me. I hug her and I hand the moon man back.

“Alright let’s get you in place.”

She drags me over to the center of the back stage where I see Liam and Harry walking over. She explains how we must look like we are talking so we begin to talk about the award and how I won.

I can feel two holes burning in the back of my head. I turn around to see Harry standing 5 feet away from me. I don’t say anything I just turn around and I look at Amanda and she looks confused. “I can’t do this”

 I walk away from her and I run into someone. “Sorry” I wipe my eyes. “Sarah” That voice…. “Harry?”