can i trust again?

Ok so a lot of you have messaged me about a love-dovey chapter so here it is!

I turn around to see Harry standing behind me with a tampon hanging out of his nose. “Are you serious of course I don’t like you?” I laugh. His shoulders slump down and his head drops a small bit. Guilt hits me like a ton of bricks of course I like you. No I don’t like you Harry Styles I am in love with you. If only you knew about my past. “Nice seeing you weirdo’s again but at last I have my life back and I want to spend it away from you all” I fake a smile and I start walking away. I see Abby jump out of a cab and run to me.

“Since that happened we need to go home and relax” She laughs. I follow her to the cab and we ride home not saying a word about what happened. Abby starts talking to me about what she saw when Harry was looking at me but I ignored her.

I don’t need someone else telling me what I already see and what I bet he saw in my eyes when I see him. I am about to say something when we see girls everywhere and holding their cellphones up. Most of them are getting moved back by big men in all black. “What is going on!” Abby and I say in unison. I set outside and the girls flock to me. Their phones and in my face and cries can be heard from the beach.

“OK YOU NUTS GET THE HELLO KITTY AWAY FROM ME!” I hear from behind me. I turn around to see Abby holding a girls phone in the air so she can’t get it. “Abby” I laugh.

She looks at me and hands her back her phone. I pull her inside and I hear someone laughing. I pick up the vase that has flowers in it and I slowly make my way to the living room where I see someone on the couch. I smash the vase on the person’s head and I hear a shriek. I look behind me to see Louis, Zayn, and Liam gasping. I look back at who I hit and it is of course Harry. He slowly gets up and I see blood.

“Harry let’s get you upstairs” I help him up and I up the stairs and into the bathroom. I set him on the toilet as I dig for a washrag. I pull it out and he is looking around the room like he has no idea where he is. His forehead is now bleeding badly and he still hasn’t said anything yet.  “Harry?” I ask trying not to scare him.

“Caroline what are you doing here?!” He shouts.  I back up some when I see him stand up and walk to me. “I told you we are over and I like Sarah so leave” He growls.

I look into his eyes and I see tears in his eyes. He slides down the door and he starts crying. He looks at me, his eyes red and so is his nose. “Caroline I don’t know what to do, I love this girl and she hates me what should I do” I begin to get choked up.

“Maybe she is does like you but she is afraid of getting hurt” I sigh. I wipe off the blood off his forehead and I look into his green eyes to see them sparkle just like the first time I saw him. I bite my lip so I don’t say anything.

I hear him whine, I give him a confused look. “When you bite your lip I want to kiss you” He groans. I can’t help but laugh. “Let’s go lover boy” I lift him up and we stumble a little but I stop ourselves from falling.  I walk him into Abby’s room and I let him fall onto the bed.

“Stay” I say as I close the door. I go into my room that has always been here and I change into my LA shirt my long striped pants and my favorite slippers. I walk back to Abby’s room to find Abby talking to Harry about why I don’t fall for boys because of what happened.

-----Flashback—

“Jake” I laugh as I run around the room as he chases me with the flour. He finally catches me and spins me around while I laugh. I kiss the top of his nose and he kisses mine. “Sarah Margret Jones one day we will be married” He says smiling. I smile at him. I look at the time and its 11. “ Jake its 11” I remind him. “Shit” He curses. I walk him to the door and he runs out and to a car with a girl honking the horn. I shake it off and I go back inside to see he left his phone. It starts ringing and I answer it.

S- hello

P-  Hi Jakey poo can’t wait to kiss you tonight. Did you leave Sam’s yet?

S- I’m sorry but who is this

P- MARINA YOUR GIRLFRIEND!

I hang up the phone and I storm out of my house and to my car. I slam the door and I drive to his house to see a car in his driveway. I throw the car in park and I open the door to see him saying “One day we will be married Camille” He kisses her nose and moves a piece of hair out of her face. “Well looks like I’m not the only one” I choke. They both look at me. “Jake who’s this?” “Oh no one” He covers up. I walk closer inside and I smile at her. “Oh I’m Jake’s other girlfriend. I bet you’re number three then” Her eyes widen and land on him. I throw his phone on the ground and I watch as the glass flies. .

“Sarah I dated you because I felt bad for you. The weird girl in school that has no friends” He laughs and so does she. I run out the door and to my car. I pull out and I head to my house again. I run inside and I throw away all my geeky clothes. I break my glasses and I put in my contacts. I curl my hair loosely and I do my makeup. I get out my phone and I text Abby to pick me up clothes and she responds of course.

I wait inside and she comes in with bags in her arms. I throw on the tight skinny jeans and a crop top with my converse. I look in the mirror and I look amazing. We fall asleep and we get waken up by the alarm. I do my hair and makeup while Abby puts away all my new clothes. I walk over to the closet to look at all my new clothes.

Abby hands me my High tops, high shorts and a Chanel shirt. I put them on and I look in the mirror. We drive to school and I get out and all the boys start wolf whistling and smiling at me. Jake comes up to me and kisses my hand. “You must be new I’m Jake” I laugh at him.

“Hi Jake” I say smiling. “Sarah?” He says shocked. “Oh yeah it’s me” I walk past him and I feel the tears fall down my cheeks.

--*-*-*---*---*-

“Now you know” I say walking into the room.  Harry looks at me with tears in his eyes. “Sarah I would never do that to someone like you” He says holding my cheek in his hand. “I know” I say holding in my tears.

Abby slips out of the room leaving us alone. “Sarah I love you” He says blushing. I chuckle slightly. “I know you told me or Caroline” I say. He face palms and looks at me.

I bite my lip again. I hear him groan. I look up to see him squirming in his seat. “What?” I ask. Without another word he smashes his lips on mine. Not wasting any time I kiss him back. We pull apart and I haven’t felt like this since Jake kissed me. “Harry?” “HMmmm” I look into his eyes. “I love you too”