AM I GOING NUTS!

Hi I don't know if I should delete this story since no one will comment:( I don't know...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP . I swear I will seriously hurt Jessie if she doesn't turn off her alarm clock! Wait her alarm clock plays 'Last Friday Night'! WHERE AM I!

That beeping noise is driving me mad! I open my eyes and see blurry figures. "ALIENS!" I scream at the top of my lungs. Hey you never know. Don't judge me. "ASSISTANCE" what I think the leader yells. "NO YOU WILL NEVER GET MY BRAIN AND PROBE MY BODY!" I jump off the bed and I start to run around the room. "HEEEELLLLPPPP!" I scream hoping someone or something will help me.

I look at the figure and he has friends. "Sarah it's ok" the huge one says as it comes towards me. "Hey look Tinkerbell" I point into the air and they look. Idiots. I do a weird shriek. I jump on the huge one and I start clawing at him. "Give it to her already she ripped out my hair!" it cries.

I feel a pinch and I see a needle in my arm. "Hello Mr. Unicorn" WOW I feel funny. my body relaxes, I CAN'T MOVE! but I can hear them talking. "WHAT HAPPENED TO HER!" Louis screams. LOUIS PLEASE HELP ME! "She thought we were aliens so we had to give her some medicine to make her relax, she will be perfectly fine" Yeah when I can move my foot do you know where its gonna be? no? UP YOUR ARSE! "Ok"  his voice fades. LOUIS DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! Hey look candy land!

Harry's POV

Sarah has been by herself for hours. I hear someone scream "ALIENS". "That's sarah lads!" we all stand up and rush to her room. "Please leave for a few minutes." the old lady says as she pushes us away from the room. "HEEEELLLPPPP" that's it. I look at Louis and I nod. I pretend to fall. "Oh my curls my leg!" I fake cry. she rushes to my side as Louis sneaks by and rushes to Sarah's room. after a few seconds I hear Louis scream. "WHAT HAPPENED TO HER!" I stand up and we all sprint to her room. Sarah is out cold cuddling to a hairy nurse. She is definitely getting teased for this>:).

"She thought we were aliens so we had to give her some medicine to make her relax, she will be perfectly fine" the doctor says as he wipes the sweat off his head. I chuckle "Yup that's our Sarah" Niall smiles. OUR Sarah. I like that but Sarah is too long. "Ok" Louis says as he walks to the chair as plops down. they place her back on her bed and leave. "Lads what's Sarah's last name?" they all look at me. "Jones why H?" Zayn says as he fixes his hair in the mirror. "Since Sarah is kind of long lets call her SJ" I smile at them. SJ I like the ring of it. "Yeah I like it" Liam smiles. "SJ is her new name" Niall sings. "SHHHH" We yell at him, Niall might be cute and Irish but they are loud!  "Ok now we wait for that drug to wear off" Louis curls up on the couch and mumbles. I lay on the couch and now we wait.....

PLEASE GUYS COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK!! I NEED SOME FEED BACK IF NOT I THINK I MIGHT DELETE THIS.