In trouble for falling in love

Hi everyone-- I am very sorry for not updating lately.. But I got to meet one direction and I guess I decided that working on music and school was more important at the moment. And then a few  months ago I FINALLY showed my mom my work and she accepted it. She is actually proud of me.  I will update about my one direction experience soon. -- But thank you for waiting 2 YEARS  for an update, I promise it will NEVER be this long again. --

I cuddle closer to him, and we just stare up at the stars. I can feel myself drifting away into sleep. A sudden crash wakes me. "How long have we been down here?" A raspy voice asks me. I look to see Harry sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"Let me just check my clock." Sarcasm. We walk back up to the party; everyone is gone, well almost.

"Damn it Sarah you had me scared shitless" Amanda says rushing over to me not noticing Harry beside me. "I was down at the beach taking a well-deserved break from this hell filled life." I say. "You realize that the boys are searching for you both" oh well I guess she did notice him.

"Didn't look that good we were right there" I point to the spot we were. She rolls her eyes and pulls out her phone and walks away from us. I can't help but laugh at her. "Wow they are going to be so mad at me" Harry says. His hand rubs his neck as he looks at his shoes.

He looks back at me getting ready to say something but the front door slams open. Damn you all!

"HAROLD" my eyes go wide. Liam used his whole name. His green eyes turned to the front door and so did mine. Liam had beads of sweat on his forehead. "You two are in deep shit" He says deep.

I follow them outside the house and we stop to see two cars. I look at them confused. "You will not be in the same car." Lou says. I sigh. I feel eyes staring at my head, I look up and I see Harry's beautiful eyes staring into mine. "SJ it's okay, it's just a car ride." He reassures me. "You're right Harry" I shrug. It's just a car ride.

I say good bye to the other boys as they get into the car. Harry is still standing in front of me. "Goodnight Sarah" He kisses my forehead. "Goodnight Harry" I whisper. I watch him as he gets into the other car. I take a breath.

"You are in so much trouble" Amanda huffs as she crosses her arms. I sink into my seat because I know that tonight was my fault. We pull into the hotel and fans are everywhere. Amanda walks a few feet in front of me as we walk past everyone.

The smell of teenage girls, I don't miss it.

We make it to the elevator, still silent. Holy pop-tart I am sorry. We make it to ours and Lou's room. We open the door to see Simon sitting on the couch. "Hello Sarah I think we need to talk"