was it or wasn't it

Sorry I haven't updated I have been sick again and I had to be in bed and I wasn't allowed to do anything. Now i am all better and I have put together another chapter just for you all.

*Comment and Vote for a new chapter.

*Sadly i don't think anyone is going to comment and i really want to hear what you have to say,

I scream at the top of my lungs as I toss and turn in my bed. I shoot up and I look around me to see I am in my bed. I take a few deep breaths to make sure I am ok. The coldness of the wind wakes me up to the point where I need to take a run or something. I flip my warm covers off my body, the cold air makes me wake up. I pull on my leggings, my nike sweatshirt and shoes and I’m ready. I pull on my favorite beanie and I make my way down the stairs. “Hey where are you going at 5 in the morning” I jump and turn around to see Harry standing in front of me with just his sweat pants on.

“I’m going for a jog” I say opening up the large white wooden door. “Can I come I haven’t been on a good run lately” He smiles. I roll my eyes thinking about it. “Hurry up curly” I sigh. He sprints up the stairs as I wait for him. Moments later he walks down the stairs putting on his jack wills hoodie and beanie. “Ready pop star” I tease.

He sticks out his tongue and holds the door for me. I start jogging letting the morning dew hit my shoes and ankles as I jog through the grass to the trail. The minty air makes my breathing harder and harder. I look to see Harry’s cheeks red.

The trail is rugged and dangerous but also so beautiful. The way the trees line the way almost like they are running with you. I run when I have a lot on my mind. “Sarah look out” I snap out of my own thought to see I am on the edge of the hill.

Harry grabs me and pulls me away from the side. Our chests touching, his warm arms wrapped around me to protect me from dying mostly.

“Well thanks” I pat his chest and I start jogging again. Sweat pours down my face and into my eyes. I hear someone running behind me but not just one but many. I stop and I turn around to see girls running after us.

“SERIOUSLY POPS TAR!” I shout at him as I slap his head. I start running faster than I was because you never know they could kill me and eat me to survive out here.

“Sarah!” I turn around to see Harry’s hair is stuck in a branch. I pause and I think about if I should help him or let him die. “SARAH!” He screams. “Oh fine” I run and I rip his head away from the branch.

He lets out a yelp and I see a clump of hair is still on the branch. I start laughing at him as he starts crying. He grabs my arm and starts dragging me with him. “Do they have a tracker on you or something like seriously!” I say as we run. “No they are better than the FBI” he laughs.

“THEY ARE STALKERS!” (No we are just damn good)  “No they just love us” He defends. I see the way to the road and I don’t even tell Harry about it. I start running to the road back to the house without curly.

I jog the rest of the way to the house without having to run or anything. I walk through the door to be greeted by Liam who is red. “Why hello Mr. Tomato” I smile as I kick off my shoes by the door.

“Where were you young lady. I have been worried sick and where is Harold” he yells as his hands are on his hips. “OH I-kind-of-left-him-to-be-eaten-by-crazy-fangirls-on-the-trail”  “Sarah” “I kind of left him to be eaten by crazy fan girls on the trail” Anger fills his eyes as I smile innocently. “SA-“ The door opens to see Harry with a ripped shirt, 1 shoe, no beanie and his pants gone. I burst into laughter I start rolling on the floor as he stands there shaking. “YOU” He growls. I stop laughing and I start running upstairs into Abby’s bedroom. I jump on the bed and I start screaming.

“BACK DEMON CHILD  I HAVE HOLY WATER!” I grab the bottle at I start squirting him. He laughs and walks closer. I shrug and I throw the bottle at him. It hits him in the ‘jewels’ and I run out into the spare room where Louis, Zayn, and Niall are sleeping. I trip over Niall and I accidently kick him in  the stomach as I land on Louis.

“HELP ME!” I scream into Zayn’s ear. They start freaking out as Harry comes in the room. “Attack!” I yell. Niall grabs his legs and won’t let go. Louis watches as they fall onto his carrot plush toy. “PESANTS GET OFF MY CARROT!” he slaps Harry right where I did. “She let me get fondled by little girls” he yells. They freeze and look at me. “Well… Well. Harry said he loved me” Their eyes widen and they look back at Harry. “YOU TOLD HER WAY TO GO MATE!” Niall yells.

“I-I was kidding” I stutter. “Well know you know” He gets up and walks out of the room. So was that all a dream or what?

*COMMENT FOR A NEW CHAPTER! CAN I PLEASE GET 40 READS AND 10 COMMENTS