Task Three - The Hostage - Voting

Hello and welcome to the third round of voting, in which we will reduce our fifteen competitors down to eleven!

All of the tributes have fought hard so far and we have been blown away by the standard of entries, as I'm sure the voters will agree. Unfortunately, some of you do have to leave. Six are up for votes; four will go. There are also three tasks to choose from.

By now you must be familiar with the rules so for once there won't be a recap! If you do need a refresher in the rules, please refer to the first voting chapter. Vote for THREE people and ONE task.

People:

Pyrite Mendelax [1], Thorn Deen [3], Adrian Pylon [5], Andrew Carr [6], Alana Grey [12], Daniel Henderson [12]

Task:

#1 - Rebels head towards the Capitol Centre, triggering a pod with surprising effects.

#2 - In the search for a new base, a small group of rebels end up in a building that looks very familiar...

#3 - Those are some odd looking Peacekeepers!

The voting deadline is 10PM BST on Saturday 12th July. After an hour - to enable us to count votes and write up the task - the third task will be posted, along with the list of those eliminated. Should the task be complete before then, we will post.

Good luck!

~ The Gamemakers