Quarter Finals - The Question - Voting

It's voting time already! Only five of our top seven competitors will be continuing into the semi finals and as usual it's down to you. As I'm sure you'll agree, all the remaining writers have really done themselves proud, and it is not without a heavy heart that we must eliminate two of them.

As mentioned in the previous voting chapter, voting will work slightly differently this time around. Votes on this chapter WILL NOT count. Instead, we will be using Secret Special Voting: you must message your vote to this account. The results will not be known until we announce them at the usual time.

If you forget this and make your initial vote on this chapter, you WILL NOT be then allowed to message it, so please get it right first time around. Normal rules still apply.

This is also the last chance you will get to vote for the next task, so make sure you use it wisely! There are only two tasks to choose from and both of them involve an individual element, making them slightly different for each competitor. Both rely on the competitors being able to respond to prompts...

Vote for TWO people and ONE task.

People:

Canary Thicket [7], Taffeta Awl [8], Auriel DeFarro [9], Iliana Noble [C]

Tasks:

#1 - Competitors are allocated a piece of music to base their entry around.

#2 - Competitors are given a vignette (def.: a small piece of writing) to prompt their entry.

Voting will close at 10PM BST on Saturday 26th July.

PLEASE NOTE: CHANGES to the Semifinal and Finals voting. There will be no voting chapter for these tasks. Instead, voting will open from when the last piece is posted and will take the same form as this round: a PM to the account. You are allowed to vote for as many people as you like, though anybody voting for everybody will be advised that they have wasted their vote and will be laughed at by the Gamemakers.

Good luck!

~ The Gamemakers