District Four - Male - Enoch Torrence (CrocodileRocker)

Name: Enoch Flip Torrence

Age: 39

District: 4

Appearance: Enoch had blonde hair as a child, but a combination of natural change and the transition to an indoors life has left his short hair a dark brown. The rest of him has resisted the change for his younger years, his neck and appendages seem to long for the rest of him like he is stuck in a permanent growth spurt. His face is scattered with the scars of past injuries and lips hide a set of crooked teeth. Enoch's eyes solidify his appearance as a kid, the grey irises gleam with a mischievous naïvety.

Personality: Mr. Torrence, is a dealer. He makes his living as a salesman and that life has rubbed off on him. Enoch is a quick talker and can lie with ease, he is such a good talker he feels he has to talk all the time, or make some sort of noise at least. As an opportunist with an affinity for violence, he is not afraid to jump in to action and make up plans as he goes along. He often finds himself in trouble but has a knack for getting himself out, all the while, keeping up a flamboyant and energetic aura around him.

History: As a young child Enoch, or Flip as they called him then, quickly excelled at his father's weaponry distribution shop. He began working for his father instead of playing with his friends around the shore. After his father retired and eventually passed away, Enoch became the sole owner of the store. Weapon dealing was always illegal, but the Peacekeepers allowed it to supply training facilities with equipment. They allowed it until the rebellion started in Four. They shut the shop and confiscated all the weapons in fear of the rebels getting them. A single man with no source of income and a grudge to settle against the Capitol, Enoch had no choice but to join the forces.

Weapon: The weapons dealer can use any weapon, but isn't skilled at any one in particular. He can use this flexibility as an advantage.

Token: A Harmonica that has been kept in his family for as long as they can remember.