District Seven - Male - Griffin Woods (Fallenangel77)

Name: Griffin Woods

Age: 23

District: 7

Appearance: Griffin has short dark brown hair, blue eyes, and has some stubble beginning to form on his face for a beard. He’s fit and muscular from his job in district seven. He’s a tall man, standing 6’2 and has a slight tan.

Personality: Hard, quiet exterior but once you got past that, Griffin has a kind heart. He tries to make jokes but just makes a fool of himself most of the time. He’s loyal to his friends and never lies. He’s an honest man that will speak his mind around friends. He sometimes makes a reckless decision, but is mostly reserved and works hard for everything that he can do.

History: Griffin worked in the forest as a lumberjack for as long as he could remember. He lived all alone for ten years when his family died in a fire, and has remained alone since everyone believes he is to blame. He once had a dog that he lost soon after he came to 13 but still loves it deeply. He still lives alone after losing his dog as he had back in district 7.

Weapon: Axe (preferably) or a small knife

Token: His bracelet that his sister made for him- 3 strands of leather tied together with a dog paw chain hanging from it.