District Ten - Male - Alexander Jacobson (GoldenFirejay)

Name: Alexander (Alex) Jacobson

Age: 22

District: 10

Appearance: Alex is often picked out of the crowd due to his dark red (almost black) hair that falls in elegant waves over his eyes. His eyes stun anyone who sees them: a light, coppery-goldish color that always seem to sparkle with small hints of silver. His height often intimidates everyone who approaches him, given his height is 6'0".

Personality: Life is tough. Alex learned it the hard way. He often is seductive towards attractive women and won't stop until they give him what he wants. Though considered a "player" amongst most, he is quite loyal to the one who finds his heart. Apart from being a ladies' man, Alex is quiet sociable and likable to any who meets him.

History: At the age of 16 his parents were killed in a herding accident that left him alone to survive. Being an only child, it wasn't easy to survive. He was picked for the 73rd Hunger Games at the age of 18 and won. Little did he know that less than two years later he would be in District 13, aiding the rebels.

Weapon: Anything with a blade

Token: A copper and silver wire necklace. The wires woven into one another to form a link.

Other: None