District Eight - Male - Rage Chestnut (DreamsOfRock)

Name: Rage Chestnut

Age: 26

District: 8

Appearance: Rage is a tall man, in okay shape, due to only "working out" at work. He has green eyes and a shock of (coincidentally) chestnut-colored hair. His oval-shaped face is shocked with freckles that run from cheek to cheek, crossing his long, round nose. He'd decided long ago that he was going to stay clean-shaven for as long as possible, and he's kept that up, shaving first thing in the morning and last thing at night. He's got muscular arms and legs, not bulging, but definitely there. His back is slashed from all of the whippings that he's endured.

Personality: Rage fits his first name. When he finds something he's passionate about, he will do everything in his power (including murder) to make it his way. He's stolen from the town hall to get people to see the overfed ways of officials, he joined the Rebel squad, he's killed Peacekeepers. However, he has a gentler side that he reveals when near cute animals and children. He wants to be a father, but not yet. Not until he finds a woman he truly loves.

History: Rage was born to teenage parents in an act of teenage rebellion and sticking it to the Man, hence his first name. His mother, who was the butchers daughter, and therefore lived in the rich part of town, left soon after he was born, saying that she wasn't ready to have a child. That left his father, who took him into his family's home. They were poor, but most of them were loving. His uncle, however, did not like the fact that his baby brother had a kid, and so he physically abused Rage. This carried on until one day, when Rage took all of his things and ran away.

Weapon: Knives are his thing. Throwing, slicing, stabbing, etc. They're easy to carry, and if he needs, he can use them to shave.

Token: Shaving cream.

Other: None