District Three - Female - Eclaire Cyppel (EverydayAwkwardness)

Name: Eclaire Cyppel

Age: Eighteen

District: Three

Appearance: Elcaire’s skin looks like a reflection of the moon; milky white during the day and holding an unusual glow at night. She has dark brown hair, almost to the point of being black, that hangs in wispy strands down to her cleavage. Her eyes are russet brown and are framed by long eyelashes and slightly bushy eyebrows. Eclaire is a short girl who appears very fragile to most for some odd reason.

Personality: Eclaire is extremely intelligent but has a habit of second guessing herself. She is slow to make a decision in fear of making the wrong one and often needs help trusting her instincts. Eclaire prefers doing work that she has relatively ample knowledge on and doesn’t like leaving her comfort zone. Ironically, though, she chose to fight in one of riskiest battles in Panem history.

History: Eclaire’s parents worked with computers during most of her childhood and she often snuck off to learn in secret. Her two older brothers took care of Eclaire more than her parents did so they could work and she has a tight bond with them. As she grew older and each reaping passed, Eclaire became an expert hacker and amazing with computers. When she was sixteen both of her brothers left to join the Rebellion and Eclaire vowed to join as soon as her last reaping ended. Two weeks after it she went to a secret rebellion meeting and signed her name.

Weapon: A taser set on it’s deadliest mode. It’s one the techiest weapons they offered, so Eclaire took it.

Token: A family photo to remind her that she is never alone.

Other: NA