District Seven - Female - Canary Thicket (hashtagging)

Name: Canary Thicket

Age: 19

District: 7

Appearance: Like most people in her district, Canary has your typical tree green eyes and a small, heart shaped face. Her blonde hair often hangs in waves trailing down her back, but is sometimes held back in a tight braid when she knows she will be going into combat. She is tall and slender, with long legs that make her agile and quick. Unlike most people from District Seven, Canary isn't that strong and looks more like her bones could be snapped, rather than her being able to snap someone else's bones. Her expressions often seem distant, as if she is not really paying attention. Sometimes, there is a certain amount of determination written across her face.

Personality: Canary is used to getting what she wants, and when she wants something she becomes determined on getting it, and will use whatever means necessary to ensure that happens. She can act bratty when someone doesn't agree with her, and believes that she is always right due to her upbringing. If someone disagrees with her, Canary will try to hold a grudge against them, but later end up forgiving them. She enjoys it when people listen to her, but doesn't like having to listen to other people. Canary can be viewed as selfish and stuck up, with no thoughts for others when in reality she can be a sweet person, she just struggles to display these emotions. Despite being used to people doing things for her, Canary enjoys being able to stand on her own two feet and cannot stand when people boss her around or tell her what to do. She wants to be the leader, and normally she gets what she wants.

History: Canary grew up as a prized princess of her family in District Seven, as the youngest child of four and only daughter. Whilst her three brothers grew up learning to follow in their fathers footsteps and become a successful furniture builder. Because of her fathers job, Canary also grew up with luxurious furniture in their home, and isn't used to the simple lifestyle the citizens of Thirteen lead. Despite being at risk of being reaped, Canary never worried over the games, and she had no reason to. Every year her family and friends sailed through the reapings without any worry. However, Canary always felt sorry for those who were reaped and killed, having only witnessed three Victors from her district in her lifetime. She grew to dislike the Capitol for what they were doing to innocent people, and wanted to take action simply to make things fair. When riots finally broke out in District Seven, her entire family escaped safely and made it to District Thirteen. There she had to adjust to a new lifestyle, where she couldn't be pampered and spoiled. Against her parents wishes, Canary decided to sign up for the rebellion squad because she believes what the Capitol is doing is wrong and they shouldn't get away with it. She is fiercely determined to achieve this goal.

Weapon: Her parents never allowed her, but Canary often snuck out with her older brother Bramble to play an axe throwing game with some of the other children from their district. Because of this she has picked up a decent aim with an axe, and when offered complicated technological weapons, instead chose to stay true to her district, and carries a simple wooden axe with her.

Token: Canary currently possesses both of her parents wedding rings, given to her as a parting gift to remember them by. She wears one on each of her ring fingers, claiming that they can protect her when she goes into combat.