[Chapter Forty-Three]

Chapter Forty-Three

He looked at me, speechless. I highly doubt he meant to spill that and I knew that he didn't expect me to say it back.

"You what?" he asked

"I love you." I told him and he smiled and kissed me excitedly which made me chuckle. It was nice being twenty-one and in love, almost twenty-two actually, and Aiden was already Twenty-four.

"Thank god. I've been worried about letting it slip and you walking away." He said relieved and I rolled my eyes.

"You don't have to worry about that unless you're a complete idiot and fuck it all up." I teased

"Are you sure you can handle it all, school's going to get crazier and my residency will be brutal, we may never see each other and that's the next five years, you in this for the long haul?" he asked me

"Yes. I'll bring you breakfast at eleven at night if I have to."

"You're the best." he said and I kissed him and when I pulled away he pushed forward and he looked down at me but it seemed different this time, it was different.

Physically we were the same people but our emotions were heightened now, our relationship never felt more serious and it was just instantly different. I never expected to feel this way; I never expected to fall in love with him.

"I'm so glad you needed a roommate and I am so glad she left me like that or I wouldn't have you." he kissed my neck lightly and looking into my eyes again and all insecurities I felt about Emily and their past were gone as he looked at me like he really did love me.

"Me too." I whispered as he touched me so gently, it was like I would break or this moment would break if he didn't and we didn't say anything else on it for a while as he touched my entire body like it had somehow changed since our little confession.

I've liked a lot of guys, thought I loved them even, but nothing compared to the feelings I had for him and no other man could compare to what he did next as he blanketed my body with his, making us as close as possible and resting his elbows by my head.

"I love you." he whispered and I whimpered as he pressed excruciatingly slow into me

"I love you too." I whispered back and I thought it would be creepy when he looked into my eyes the whole time but it wasn't, it was actually pretty sweet.

"I love hearing you say it." he said as he moved in and out of me slower than he ever had before.

"I love that you love me." I smiled and then moaned as he pushed back in

"I love that I finally get to make love to you, really make love to you this time." he kissed my neck once and then my lips which swallowed my moans and I kissed him back as I lightly ran my nails down his back until the slow rhythm pushed me higher and I needed air to breathe as I panted in need, so close to where I wanted to be but it felt forever away.

I dug my nails into his back urging him on and he hissed in pain but I didn't stop and I could see the love and desire and pleasure all over his face as he looked into my eyes, saying nothing.

The only sounds you could hear were moans, gasps, grunts, and groans of pleasure and the sound of skin meeting skin.

"I love you princess, let go." He whispered and I bit my lip trying to hold onto this moment just a little longer until I just couldn't anymore

"Aiden." I barely got out as I desperately tried to keep my eyes open and locked on his and when I was done he gripped onto my sides and pulled himself as deep into me as he could and I watched him hazily as the pleasure he was feeling showed on his face. "I love you too." I finished saying as he came and he groaned and put his forehead to mine.

"That was amazing." He looked into my eyes and I kissed him

"It was." I agreed and he kissed me this time and we didn't pull away and his lips didn't stop moving against mine even when I felt him start to move again sometime later and even though it was near torture to have sex with him again it would also be torture not to but this time when we finished he pulled out and we were laying there panting beside each other.

"I have never has sex as much as I do with you, it's fucking insane." He looked over at me and I rolled my eyes

"Your stamina has gotten a lot better." I teased and he stuck his tongue out at me.

"Come here." He opened his arms and I lay with him and like always he played with my hair.

"No more though, I can't take anymore." I groaned and he chuckled

"Sorry." He whispered softly and I shook my head

"Don't be, just please no more for at least the next few days. I am fucking exhausted."

"I'll order in." he grabbed his phone and dialed for Chinese and he laid with me until it got there and then he put on a movie and we staying in bed while we ate then curled up some more to just enjoy each other's company while we dreaded having to go back to reality tomorrow but today was a great day and I was glad we did it.

"I'm glad we called in, now I get to tell you I love you whenever I want." he said later that night and I sighed in content

"Yeah me too but I love you more." I smiled and kissed his chest and I can't remember the last time I was this happy.