I Sold Myself To The Devil For Vinyls... Pitiful I Know

This book is so long but it's so good that it's absolutely impossible to put it down. I mean seriously, it took me three nights to complete all the 94 parts of the story, and I don't regret a single minute I spent reading instead of sleeping! (actually, sleep deprivation is kind of a trade mark of the book :))

The story is full of good humor, complicated relationships, pranks, love and heartbreaks. It is also rich in different storylines, we don't just follow a story of Lexi and Blake, we also get Lexi and Alex, Vanessa and Tyler,  Josh and Daphnee, Alex and.....

......I have to tell you the truth, I went to check the name of one of the characters and.... it looks like I spent the last two hours just reading the story again :) Any other recommendations you need, huh?

What appeals to me in this story, apart from well-developed characters and nicely paced narration, is that the love story is so realistic and believable.No crazy-falling-in-love-at the-end-of-the-week-we-met stuff which I always find a bit difficult to believe in in some teenage stories. I'm not too old to have forgotten how it felt when I was seventeen, and how difficult it was to admit your feelings even to yourself, let alone your future boyfriend/husband/whatever, so I really appreciate how this delicate state of trembling on the cutting edge of friendship/love status is being described. All this worrying yourself till you're unable to sleep and eat, all this overthinking, all this insecurity, all this inability to believe yourself to be enough for him, to keep him interested... you will find it all in this fantastic book!

But there is so much more to find! Like, show me a woman who does not want her personal Blake? Well, if not Blake, than Josh! Or maybe twins? :)

Honestly, people, go and read this book if you haven't yet, or go and re-read if you already have! It's so much worth your time! And then you have to have a look at Blake's POV though it's only a couple of chaps, unfortunately.

But there is something else to this book which can be considered a bonus, and it's the author's notes :) They are hilarious and I personally enjoyed them immensely, as they add to the spirit of the story, IMHO :)

Go, go, go, read the book!!!!!! :)

Good old Bon Jovi to the side is for Blake :)