Nothing Left to Lose

Hey, hey, thank you my silent readers, "I LOVE BOOKS" now has over 2200 reads! Happy dancing here :)

************************

Well, as for the book "Nothing Left to Lose" by kirsty1000.........oh, it's difficult!!! I admire this author, I love her books (did you know that you can buy one of her stories in paperback? a real book? I would have bought it long ago but shipment to my country costs a fortune)... where was I?

Oh, well, "Nothing Left to Lose" so far is my favourite Wattpad story ever! I read it long time ago and was actually going to start my reviews with this very book but every time I attempted writing about it I would hit a major writing block. I would get anxious as to not being able to describe how wonderful this book is, how gripping and original the plot is, how the characters are vivid and real, and written in so much detail. You think I got over this anxiety because I'm obviously trying to write my opinion on this book right now? You are so wrong! I just could not possibly put it off any longer...

So the book starts somewhat dark and scary, and when you start reading you get the appropriate warning, that only the beginning is dark, then the story lightens up gradually.

For me it did not.

Oh, I was shocked when I read the first chapter that described the events prior to the actual story, but I was genuinely terrified when I merely tried to imagine myself in Annabelle's shoes with what she had to experience and with all the memories she keeps and relives in her nightmares. No human being should be subjected to such amount of horror. Especially not a young girl.

Basically, this is a story of letting go of your past and coming to terms with life. This is a story of Annabelle's coming back to life when she honestly thought that there was no love for her in the world, there was no happiness, there was nothing lest to lose, and so there was no reason to continue her painful existence.

And than comes Ashton. Show me a woman aged from 6 to 90 who would not want her own personal Ashton, and I'll come to have a look at her :) Strong, patient, passionate, careful, loving, gentle... I would have said he was plain saint but I remember just too well the R-rated chapters of this book :) He is soooooo not saint there! :)

I guess I'm not going to say much more about this story here, I just have to admit that I was deeply impressed with the book.... I still am. It's powerful, well thought-out and simply brilliant!

It is a MUST-READ here on Wattpad, let's leave it as that.

Shoo, go and add it to you reading lists if you haven't already!!!!!

P.S. Have a look at "All I Ever Wanted", it's Carter's POV... as disgusting as his character is, it is really interesting... watch out for violence though, if you're easily offended by such things, I would not recommend you reading it.