30 Lays in 30 Days

Well hello there, long time no see :)

Sorry I went AWOL; I had some really tough time helping my husband fight off that ugly thing called cancer… but hey, our family is a great team, we did so well! So now after many rounds of chemo, major surgery and growing his hair back my crazy beautiful man is back at work! I’m so proud of him :)

And this calls for celebration!!! Story time!

Today I’m happy to introduce my new Wattpad favourite – Blondeanddangerous and her book “30 Lays in 30 Days. It’s an R-rated story, and it’s rated so for a good reason, very good reason, deliciously good reason, don’t-read-in-public good reason. Please, make sure you’re overage and proceed with pleasure.

In this story, there is a bucket list of 30 sexy things to do before the protagonist turns 30 years old, which is in exactly 30 days. Good things come in threes, huh?

You’d think an erotic story will have more erotica than actual story in it? Usually that’s the case, but I’m happy to say that “30 Lays” beg to differ. The story behind all the naked bodies is very good, - sometimes entertaining, sometimes heartbreaking, sometimes downright hilarious, and sometimes even educational. One of the things I appreciate about this book is that there are some details that are not glossed over and are honestly shown the way they are. You are frankly told that some things might not just hurt your body, but can also scar some more gentle parts of your being, like soul, for example.

The only thing I don't find exactly believable in the story is the speed with which the bruises and soreness disappear, but hey, there was a tight schedule of 30 days, so I can live with this fact. Anyway, the author has the right to tweak reality a bit so that it fits the narration.

Naughty things aside, it’s a tale of finding your true self, it’s just written differently, and the methods of finding your true self are quite…um… exotic. OK, the methods are hot! Like HOT hot…

And when you’re done with this book, feel free to enjoy the other works of Blondeanddangerous : “Erotic Island” and “True North”. The former is complete, the latter is still in progress, but the updates are quite frequent. “True North” is a bit of a darker story, there’s more drama that $ex, but it’s a page turner, I highly recommend it.

Hot reading for a hot summer, anyone? :)