Six and Counting

Hello, my dear friends, it's been a while :) Lots of wonderful authors here complain about a writer's block now and then, well, I had a major reader's block! Couldn't find anything to catch my attention for longer than a couple of chapters, everything seemed predictable or not very well written, or sadly unfinished... and I hate reviewing unfinished stories!!!

And then BAM!

I accidentally come across a great story which is surprisingly underrated even though it has a gripping plot, it's well written and thoroughly edited, and it gets quite steamy from time to time but never to the point of being graphic and offensive. Any way, the story is rated PG-13 for a reason, so be warned! :) Hold your breath, ladies, and let your imagination run wild, 'cos Johnny Depp is cast as the main male character... I mean, is there a way the story could go better *cough* hotter *cough*?

Sure thing it's a love story. A widow, a mother of five, works as a housekeeper for a wealthy and famous writer who is yet to arrive to his beach house and find out that his new employee chose not to mention all her children in the resume. And then he comes and the actual story begins... the story of mutual attraction, sexual tension, interaction with children, finding new reasons for existence, and then almost losing them, only to find those reasons again and never let go.

Predictable, you say? Well, yes... But let me tell you one thing - no matter how clearly you see the final destination point, you can always enjoy your journey as much as you can, and cerebral_1 will make sure you have lots of fun on your way through the book and towards the final chapter. There is even a short sequel to the story called "Seven and Counting"!
So I say, go and read the book! It's good! :)