The Mischievous Mrs. Maxfield and more...

Hey, it's been a while!

Sorry for abandoning you, guys, but life happened... my husband had to undergo a second round of chemo, times were rough, so this is a huge THANK YOU for everyone who asked how we were doing, offered some kind words or just spent a minute thinking warm thoughts about us :) He's doing great, btw, he's back to work full time, strong and brave as ever!

Well, I still have no time to post long reviews, unfortunately, so this one is going to be short but sweet.

Today's post is dedicated to not just one book, but to a bunch of them, all written by a wonderful @ninyatippett.

No.1 is obviously The Mischievous Mrs. Maxfield.

If by some miracle you are still not among the 29+ million people, who have already enjoyed the story, you really should hurry up and take a close look at the book. To tell you the truth, for quite a long time I'd been reluctant to start reading it myself as I had some reservations concerning the title. My hesitation was mostly due to the fact that I expected the story be somehow immature, like many stories here on Wattpad that tell us about girls forced into an arranged marriage with some hot-shot billionaire and acting like spoilt brats all the time. Fear not! Charlotte may be young and not exactly willing to get married to Brandon, but she's anything but a spoilt brat. In fact, she's quite mature for her years and a wee bit prone to lecturing people, but she does it without being annoying. Magic? Definitely.

You will get lots of drama, romance, heartbreak, and a lovely *cough* happy *cough* ending. You will also get a bonus in the form of "Brandon's Notebook", which is a companion story from Brandon's POV, designed to make all the female readers to fall a little bit deeper in love with the main male character. Don't expect a full-blown story, it's a diary, and no sane person writes a novel in their personal diary. Still, it's a sweet read I highly recommend.

No. 2 and the main reason for this post. Ollie Vance series.

Now, people, what ARE you thinking? You read a good book, you enjoy it, you obviously check out the author, you see the number of works they have published on the site.... and? And why in earth is this wonderful story so underloved? You've got the whole package here - a well-written story full of magic, suspense, attraction, supernatural creatures, love, hot-hot-hot scenes, plot twists... what else is it that you want, wattpad folk? Go and read it!

There are two books in the series so far - Ollie Vance - Book One: Secrets and Sparks and Ollie Vance - Book Two: Ashes and Smoke - and the story is far from finished. So I hope that if we show these two books the appreciation and love they obviously deserve, we might just encourage the author to continue the series.

Guys, seriously, I want the next book! Help me, pretty please :)