Jonathon

Hello everyone :) sorry, I haven't been around much lately, but life's been rough, there was death in the family, and I'm sure you understand how these things affect people.... thank you for being patient with me, and thank you for not disowning me :) I'm back now!

*********************************************************************************************************

Today's story is unique and very much different from anything else I've reviewed before, and it's not only because it tells us the love story of a glorious young man and a beautiful woman who's significantly older than him. This story is beautiful through and through, I'm going to give you a number of reasons why I enjoyed this book so much, and you, my dear friends, feel free to come back after you've read this book and share your opinion.

Reason No. 1. This story is beautifully compassionate. To find a stranger passed out drunk and freezing to death, to bring him home and to nurse him back to life and love... some might call it stupid, reckless, and plain dangerous. I call it ultimate unselfishness and compassion. And this is beautiful.

Reason No. 2. This story is beautifully delicate. Bedda357 possesses a very special ability to describe quite gruesome events and ugly states with such delicacy, managing to prevent it from being offensive or simply disgusting, but keeping all the realistic detail at the same time, it's unbelievable!

Reason No. 3. This story is beautifully touching and tender. It's impossible to stay indifferent when you read about how Jonny loves Bea, and how she adores him. The way Jonny talks to her, the way he holds her, the way they both are not shy to speak about their feelings to each other.. If you read all of these, and you don't wish for the same kind of love for yourself, then I honestly doubt you're even human :)

Reason No. 4. This story is beautifully sexy. Chapters 24 and 25.... I'm not saying anything else, apart from - STEAMY! Smoking hot! Read carefully and retell to your partner :)

Reason No. 5. This story is beautifully English. Countless cups of tea, million of biscuits, coal for fireplaces, 5 o'clock in a fancy hotel. Well, you get the picture, don't you?

Reason No. 6. This story is beautifully written. As simple as that. It's carefully and thoroughly edited, there's minimal amount of typos, the language is perfect, the narration flows effortlessly, you never get tired by reading this book, it's very reader-friendly.

Reason No. 7. This story is beautifully friendly. And this is my own selfish reason for liking this book, as I'm happy to say that Bedda357 has become my dear friend here on Wattpad, and I must say that I'm privileged to be friends with such a talented writer.

Reason No. 8. This story is beautifully unfinished. There's going to be Book II. Yay! We'll get some more Jonny and his dark secrets.

Well, this is pretty much everything I wanted to tell you right now.

A couple more things. Bea is easily one of my most favourite (can you even say so?) female characters here on Wattpad, she's so much more admirable and stronger than Jonny (please, don't kick me Bedda!), and the song to the side is the perfect reflection of the very idea of the story, in my opinion.

Enjoy a great song, have a nice reading, come back and share your impressions :)