The Lost Boys, The Lost Boys On Tour...and Joey&The Rebels

Hello there, long time no see :)

I'm excited, I'm going to tell you about one of my all-time favourites on Wattpad! And this feeling is shared by so many people here, judging by the fact that the first book in the series had about 32 million reads. How crazy is that, huh?

If you were lucky and had read the books before they were removed from Wattpad for publishing purposes, then you'll agree with me that the story of Joe and Tristan, and all the lovely Lost Boys is amazingly good. Not just good, it's brilliant, it's unusual, it's sriking, it's beautiful!

If you somehow managed to miss these astonishing stories, you will have to wait till they are published, and it may be so that you're even luckier, because you will get to read the edited, polished stories, and they will be on paper, not on screen, and you will get to read and re-read, and keep the books under your pillows, and dream of your very own Tristan... or Sam...or Seth....or Josh... or Harry (sigh).... they all are so worthy to fall in love with! You even might want your own Vigil! :)

I really don't want to spill the beans here and spoil the impression this book will have on you. All I can say is these books left me breathless! I could not put them down, I spent several nights reading, I spent several moments crying my heart out, I spent several days AFTER I had read the books thinking and re-thinking my impressions of the things I had read. That's a rare thing, I have to tell you.

I wish I could have my own copy of the books when they are published but I'm afraid it won't be possible in my country, so I will have to settle with the e-copy, but I will sure buy it! The first book will be published some time in August 2013, the second book  - some time in 2014, and there will even be Book 3!!! :) Yay! :)

Meanwhile, we are kindly saved from being bored and miserable waiting for these amazing books to be published and suffering from the withdrawal syndrome, we have a new story to follow. It's called "Joey&The Rebels", and it doesn't have the guys from "The Lost Boys" band, but we are promised to meet another bunch of awesome boys.

Go and have a look at it, if you haven't already! It will help you wait for your precious paper copy of Book 1, or it will motivate you to read it in the first place. You can also join the FB page, it's pretty entertaining :)

Well, this review is kind of a belated Happy Birthday to Lilian :) Thank you for your books, I love every single chapter that you write. So, it's safe to say that I'm a big fan, a really big fan. Huge! :)

Ok, I'll go and dream of Tristan now.... and hope that my husband never finds out about it :) LOL :)