Blind Fools

"I LOVE BOOKS" has over 1700 reads now :) isn't it amazing? :)

***************************

My latest pleasure is the story called "Blind Fools", and it's another story about a blind person that I mention here, not that it's on purpose, it just happened this way :)

The story is about an ordinary girl who wants ordinary things in her life - stable relationships that will further develop into a family with a nice loving husband, children, a picket fence around a nice house, and nothing extraordinary, thank you very much, she's had enough of it back at her parents' house. Ordinary and boring will work for her just fine. Does a blind gorgeous sculptor fall into this "ordinary and boring" category? Definitely not! And while you read Ophelia will drive you crazy with her obstinacy and inability to believe that safe and boring does not equal happy and content. Or even sexually satisfied.

Ian.... well, personally, I have a thing for this name :) Ian... so what if he's blind? so what if he does not look like a safe harbour? so what if he's well off and famous? He can long for real love and family, he can give Ophelia something she denies herself - passion, love, sex, her first real orgasm. But she's so afraid and she's so stubborn, it's really frustrating sometimes!!!!

This book is rated PG-13 and I kept wondering, why? Sex is always in the air, it seeps through every line and leaves you with goosebumps all over :) And only after a couple of days I could put my fingers onto it - it's not actual sex that does it, it's the very idea of sex, the anticipation, the visualisation of desires... it's so wonderfully written that you never feel wrong while reading, it's just so...so sensual! Yeah, that's the right word! Sensual... and beautiful!

I keep saying that a good book is the one that makes us think or do something good, but "Blind Fools" is a book that makes us feel something good.

So, go and try this book, touch this amazing love story, feel it on your fingertips, and if it leaves you unimpressed, come back and tell me why but be armed with your arguments, as I will not be ready to believe you soon, I'd much rather you read the book and came back to say how right I had been when recommending it :)

P.S. The very last chapter of the book set me laughing like a crazy woman :) Loved it!