Dumped!

Helloooooo there :) here I am, doing my happy dance because "I LOVE BOOKS" is approaching a 1000 reads :) shallow, much? :) nah, just happy! I'm glad that you read it even if you almost never comment and it's a real pity because it would be great to hear your opinion on the books I mention here, they deserve it! Anyway, if I made you go and read some of the stories, I'm satisfied, that was my aim, after all :)

So, today I want you meet another wonderful book called "Dumped!". It's advertised as a story of a girl who got dumped on her wedding day by a guy she thought she loved. Did she really? Was she heartbroken or just humiliated? Did she have a big loving family to support her on such a "big" day? Did she manage to move on? Was there a choice of decent handsome men? Could it happen so that a couple of these men were multi-millionaires? Is being dumped always bad? Can it ruin your life or make it better? Do you think you have answers to all these questions? :) Are you sure? :)

I keep thinking about how good the title to the story is... because who was dumped on their wedding day? Was it Deana? Or was it in fact Jeremy? Or even poor old Scottie? Well, definitely not Matthew...

As all good books, this one is complicated, multi-layered, and exceptionally well-written. There are long words, guys, LONG words, and they flow just so smoothly, they don't bother you at all, you barely notice their presence, and this is called good language!

Another thing that made me fall in love with this book even more is that during a very important date they listened to "Queen"! :) And I love "Queen"! :)

So, consider me biased or not, I think the book is perfect for the following reasons:

- it's a non-teen fiction, it tells us about 30 year old people (some readers here might consider this age senility, LOL);

- it's both predictable and unpredictable, and it's so good because you feel secure that you will get something good in the end, but you are not quite sure how exactly you are going to get it;

- it's really well written, I will never stop admiring people who know how to put words together nicely;

- even the cast to the story is so well thought out! Even Willow, Deana's little niece has her own pretty face, that's lovely :)

Read this story and share your own reasons why you liked it, will you? Pretty please? :) Ok, just read it :)

"Crazy Little Thing Called Love" by QUEEN is to the side. Enjoy!