Gandhi's Guide to Getting By

Ok, guys, this is something I've never done before and I'm not sure if I'll be doing anything like this any time soon....

this is just a shout out - GO AND READ THIS BOOK!!! It's not much yet, just 13 chapters, but you'll never be sorry if you give it a try. This story is well-written, witty, and downright hilarious! Actually, my family thought I was loosing it finally, as I kept bursting laughing out loud every five minutes while reading... no, not the right word, while I was inhaling the story. Really, I finished reading all the 11 chapters (yeah, there are 13 now, you get to read a longer story, you lucky people) in the matter of a couple of hours, and I've been anxious for an update ever since, so it's a good thing that the author uploads every 3-4 days.

The book is so incredibly funny, it should be bottled and sold to those who suffer from depression or are just feeling down.

Just so that you don't forget - a good story is never just about making the readers laugh their...um....rear ends off, a good story is always much deeper than that. And "Gandhi's Guide to Getting By" is by all means a VERY GOOD story!

Come back and thank me after you've checked out this amazing story!

And huge thanks to @Mezmerised for recommending this book!

P.S. The video to the side does not relate to the story above... it's just the song I'm listening to right now.