My Brothers Bestfriend 62

------CALEBS P.O.V!------

I lye with Kasey on her bed, talking to her casually about our wedding. My right hand was holding her left hand, as my left cupped her face, my fingers stroking it every other occasion. "When are you thinking we should have the wedding?" She asked me curiously and I took a moment to think. "Well..." I started, still thinking. "I want to have it as soon as possible, but then when I think about it again, I want my little man around for our big day." I told her truthfully as I took my left hand away from her face and brought it down to her big belly; she was now six months pregnant.

She nodded her head when I looked back up at her, and said, "I agree. It would be perfect to have him there." I smiled my lazy smile at her as I said, "Well then, I guess we'll wait a few..?" I askd unsurely. I wanted to say years, so that my little man was at least old enough to remember it, but I didn't want her thinking anything bad about my suggestion and so I just waited for her to say however long she thought. "I'm not sure; a few years, maybe?" She asked me curiously and my grin widened. "Perfectly perfect! I was thinking the same thing!" I told her as she too smiled.

------JACOBS P.O.V!------

I pushed myself in once more before letting out another moan. I fell beside Stef, bringing her into my arms. "I love you," I told her while we both breathed heavily. "I love you too," She replied, just as breathless. We lye there together for what seems like an hour, though was only serveral minutes, before I finally voiced my thoughts.

"Stef.. I want to adopt. Soon." I told her as I turned her body around so that she was facing me. Her eyes widened, and she asked me, "Really?" Obviously shocked. "Yes." I told her with complete honesty. "Me too!" She told me as she eagerly nodded her head. "I just..." She paused to let out a sigh. "I just wasn't sure if you were ready, you know? Like, we're both eighteen, and you're nineteen in two weeks, but I just wanted to give you time..." I furrowed my eyebrows as she tried to explain. "Time to what?" I asked her curiously, and it looked like she blushed.

"Stef..?" I asked her after she showed no signs of answering me. She sighed and tried to explain again. "Time to re-think about things." She told me hesitantly. "What things?" I asked peculiarly. She groaned and said, "I don't know... Like babies..." I knew she wanted to say more, so I nodded my head as in, 'Continue?' and she did. "And me," She told me as she looked into my eyes, holding my gaze even though I knew she was embarrassed. I felt my face harden almost immediately before I growled. Doesn't this girl get it?!

------STEFS P.O.V!------

His face hardened and he let out a small grow. I flinched and his face immediately feel back to it's normal state. "Sorry." He whispered and I only nodded as his eyes searched mine. "You.." He started angrily, but took the time to calm himself. "You always act as if I'm some kind of... Prize, or something." He hissed out, and I could tell, no matter how true it was, he didn't believe it one bit. "You ARE a prize!" I told him as he rolled my eyes. "I don't think so..." He shook his head, 'No,' in disagreement. "I think YOU'RE the prize! I'm just the lucky winner!" I laughed at him as I rolled my eyes, and soon after he laughed aswell.

"But back to adoption, Jake. I want to, too!" I told him seriously and he nodded his head in agreement. "When?" He asked me and I had the urge to say, 'Now!' But instead I shrugged my shoulders as best as possible under the position we were in.

"I wish I could right now," Jake admitted, and I felt silly for not voicing my thoughts which were the exact same earlier. "I didn't ever think of kids, I never new I actually wanted any. I always thought I'd be a bad parent... But now, I can't wait for one!" I rolled my eyes at an excited Jake. "You could never be a bad dad!" I told him seriously before adding, "And same! When do you think is the max time we wait?" I asked him curiously, and immediately he said, "Two years." I thought about having to wait a whole of two years and groaned. "You're absoloutly right! That's way too long!"

We lapsed into silence one again as we both seemed to think about the same question; when? I looked at Jake, who was looking rather concentrated on something, and sighed. "I wish - even though it's not a good thing to be crazy about; a baby and all - but I wish we could just run right into it and be crazy. I wish so much. The only other thing I've ever been as passionate about is you..." I now admitted as my eyes rested shut. There was silence until Jake said suddenly, excitment evident, "Let's do it! Let's be crazy! I know you're right, and we shouldn't be crazy about this, we shouldn't jump to extremes... But let's do it!" I opened my eyes to see an excited Jake, matching his excited voice.

I thought about it and started to smile, first small, and then bigger and bigger, growing into a full blown toothy grin as I thought of Kasey and I being baby mammas together. But my grin didn't last long as reality hit both Jake and I, and we said in unision "School." I sighed and turned into him, biting my lip as a thought occured to me...

------JAKES P.O.V!------

I watched as she sighed and turned into me, chewing her bottom lip. She was deffinately thinking about something. My eyes - on their own accord - travelled down from her face to her exposed body. Immediately I was in the mood, but I knew that it wasn't the time, and so I tried to hide my errection as best as possible and tore my eyes away from her beautiful body.

She was still thinking, and had apparently not seen me looking at her... Which is good. "Stefanie?" I asked softly and her eyes shot up to look into mine like bullets. There was no hiding the hope in her eyes as she said, "Jacob..." Fuck, my name sounded so sexy coming from her mouth! "I was thinking," She definately saw me look at her body again just now! "And you know how Kasey isn't going back to school, she's going to take online courses?" I subconsciously nodded my head; I wasn't really even paying attention... I wonder if she'd think I was a sex addict if I asked her again... I bit my lip.

"Well, it's just... I mean, I could do that, too..?" She said unusrely, but I just nodded my head; unaware of what she was even on about. "Really?" She asked me exitedly, though in a small voice. I nodded in agreement with wahtever she was talking about before rolling myself on top of her. She was no doubtedly shocked at first but as I slowly placed my lips on hers, she snapped out of it and brought her hands up into my hair, running them through it gently; but gentle kissing soon turned into rough and passionate kissing as she granted me entrance and I rubbed my whole body against hers.

Suddenly realization came to me and I froze, immediately catching on to Stefanie's plan. She continued to kiss me, and even as she noticed I had stopped she continued kissing me, trying to get me to respond. It seemed like the tables had turned; she was now in the mood as I was not. I pulled away from her efforts and glared at her, anger taking over. "What?" I spat out at her, and I couldn't even bring myself to feel bad as she flinched yet again at my voice. I rolled off of her and brought both hands up to my head. Why does she have to be so god damn stupid?!

"Ja-Jacob?" She whispered out a stutter, and I instantly felt like shit for scaring her. Why must I have anger management problems? "You can't, Stefanie. You can't." I told her with urgency. She sighed as she seemed to finally understand me. "It isn't a big deal; Kasey isn't going, either!" I snapped at her, almost biting her head off as I said, "What the fuck do you mean by, 'either'? She's the only one not going; you are!" She groaned as she said, "Why? What's the big deal?" I scoffed at her. "The big deal? The big deal is that this is your education we're talking about, not some unimportant little thing!" She scoffed right back at me before saying, "Exactly! MY education!" She emphasized the, 'my'. I could tell she was getting angry, but I didn't care... I was already beyond angry, I was close to furious; what a completely STUPID suggestion!

"I won't let you throw away your SENIOR year!" She didn't reply back to me, only pouted. I was getting angrier as I continued with my reasons. "You will miss out on everything, graduation especially!" My voice was getting louder and angrier the longer she ignored me. She suddenly stood up, her eyes hardening at me. "How could you willingly miss all that could happen? Your studies, your friends..?" I yelled again, but her already glaring eyes only became smaller with annoyance. "I won't be going back to school next year, Jacob. With, or without your support." With that said she stormed angrily out of my room as I growled, my fist connecting with the wall next to me.