My Brothers Bestfriend 3

After I help the boys bring in the alcohol I make my way back upstairs. I really should be getting ready, but it doesn't really matter that much if I'm not downstairs when it starts, I mean, it's my party... Kind of.

I text Stefanie to find out what time she's coming over, and she promises she's already on her way... Yeah right.

I browse through my wardrobe slowly, trying to find something simple yet flattering. My eyes catch my purple floor length dress, but I decide it's way too formal. I look through my skirts but decide they're all too short. And then finally I find my simple black laced dress. It's tight, and the back is missing, but it's more modest than my other options.

I quickly shower, shaving and scrubbing myself clean. After washing my hair I sigh and decide I better get out. With my towel wrapped around me, I go into my room and look at the time. Twenty minutes have passed, and I roll my eyes, texting Stefanie. 'Where are you bitch?'

I quickly dry myself before putting my gstring and bra on. I stop and look at myself in the mirror. My long dark hair is hanging down to my chest, wet from my shower. My eyes are dull, and my nose is tiny, and my eyelashes aren't that long, and I can't help but pick out the countless flaws on my face, and I can't understand why Caleb kissed me. I'm so plain.

There's a knock on the front door and I pull away from my reflection, throwing a long sleeved top on quickly before heading downstairs. The doorbell rings now, and I shake my head. "Jacob, you lazy ass!"

"Shut up," Jake says, shoving his face with chips. He pulls a face when he sees me, quickly closing his eyes. "Ew, Kasey, put some fucking clothes on,"

"Shut up," I repeat him, poking my tongue out even though he can't see me. I open the door and grin at Stefanie. "Hey, bitch,"

"Hi loser," She huffs, stepping into the house. "What the hell took you so long to open the door?"

"I was showering," I point out. I nod my head at Jacob. "And he's so lazy. Besides, it's been like half an hour, miss 'give me ten',"

"Sorry," She grins sheepishly. She gestures down to the deep purple dress she's in. It has a split up the side of it, enticing whoever looks at it to wonder what's underneath. There are small sequences along the neck piece, and damn, Stefanie looks good in purple. "I couldn't find anything that really stole my attention,"

"You've stolen my attention in that dress," I laugh, closing the front door. We move through the hallway and when we pass the lounge room both boys are lounging on the couch. "Jake, Cay, doesn't Stefanie look lavishing?"

Caleb looks toward us. "Stefanie you look beautiful," He grins, and then I blush when I realize his gaze has now moved to my legs. He smirks. "So do you Kase,"

Jacob looks up from the television now, his hawk hearing not failing to pick up on Caleb's compliment to me. Jake glares at his best friend slightly before looking up at us, and I'm surprised he takes a double look at Stefanie. He whistles low. "Damn, Stef,"

Stefanie shakes her head but I notice the slight red tinge on her cheeks.

"Right, well we'll be getting ready now," I say, grabbing Stef's hand. "Boys close your eyes so you don't see my ass,"

Caleb makes a quiet comment to Jacob that I don't hear, which I'm glad for because Jake punches his friend in the shoulder roughly, a frown on his face. Caleb ignores it and winks at me.

I ignore them both and pull Stefanie upstairs with me. When we get into my room I quickly close the door. Stefanie stares at me from her position my bed, playing with her straightened hair as she raises her brows at me.