My Brothers Bestfriend Epilogue 2/2 (The end.)

Kasey's P.O.V

"Is everything ready?" I asked Stefanie nervously as she took hold of my white dress hem, getting into position. "Everything is perfect, Kay. Positions are in order, music is about to begin, and he's out there waiting for you. The groomsman and the best man are out there, as is Dayna. Just like you wanted. Now all we need to wait on is little Licia, walking down the row with Jase." She reassured me hurriedly and I smiled at her.

"Stefanie, you've been so great, I don't even know where to begin," I started, tears coming to my eyes. "Don't you dare let those tears fall, girl! It'll ruin your make up! And besides, we have no time for this! You're about to walk down the aisle to your man!" She smiled and I laughed, blinking back the tears. "You're right." She nodded. "But I will continue this later!" I told her warningly and she laughed.

"Oh!" She squealed as the music started playing. "Okay, Stacey is going to clap twice when it's your time to walk, and I'll be right behind you." I nodded. We both stood together as she continued to hold my dress. I put my arm around her waist and pulled her in for a quick little hug. "Love you, Stef." I told her and she pulled away as we heard Stacey clap quietly. "Love you too!" She whispered as we came into position.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. This is it. I began my walk at a slow pace, matching it with the music. Stefanie falls into step with me just as my feet hit the sand and we come out into the open. I open my eyes, a smile on my face as I see all my family and friends, smiling and beaming back at me, as happy as ever. But the one to really catch my eye is Caleb.

Caleb's P.O.V

I watched her as she walked gracefully across the sand, making her way to me. After knowing her my whole life - twenty years - she just gets more and more beautiful each day. She looked utterly stunning in her long white dress, with her hair curled, little bits clipped up. Of course, she looks stunning every other day, too, but today? Today is the most special day of my life.

I grinned hugely at her as she got closer. I couldn't seem to wipe it off of my face, and why would I want to? I have the perfect girl, and my angel of a daughter. What more could I need? What more could I possibly want? These two beautiful girls are my life. I love them to bits.

I looked over at Alicia as she twirled around and around. She was so much like both Kasey and I, yet she was in herself her own person. Her tiny button nose matches Kasey's perfectly, while she has my blonde hair and blue eyes. She's perfect, she is. Such a character.

I turned my attention back to Kasey and winked at her. She rolled her eyes. It was so like us. On our wedding day, by the beach, with all our family and all our friends, even the few random spectators, and we still couldn't refrain from being our young selves. Immature, we are. So immature, and so in love. Neither of them will ever change.

Kasey's P.O.V

As I reached him he took my hand and Stefanie let go of my dress. She went and stood by Dayna, and they looked so pretty in their blue dresses, against the sea. But they had nothing on Caleb. Caleb. My beautiful, almost husband. He looks as handsome as ever in his black suit, with his blue shirt and tie. So gorgeous, he never fails to take my breath away. His light hair is in its normal style: messily sexy. I just want to run my fingers right through it! But I know I can't. Until tonight.

I blush at my sudden thoughts and I look at Caleb to see him smirking. That little! I turned my head as he led me closer to the priest. Wow, if the priest knew what I was just thinking - along with Caleb I'm sure - then he'd damn me - us - to hell.

He smiles at me and I smile back. Caleb squeezes my hand gently, and I turn to look at him. The priest starts his long and boring speech, and though I know I should be remembering all of this because it's my special day and all, but I just can't take my eyes or my concentration away from Caleb's eyes.