My Brothers Bestfriend 53

------JACOBS P.O.V!------

I sighed in frustration as I looked up at the big canteen sign. The old lady serving me was slowly getting impatient; she was now drumming her fingers against the counter top. "Hmm..." I repeated for what felt like the billionth time. "Look kid, if you want a drink, choose now!" The old lady told me sternly as she chewed her gum like a cow. "Fine..." I rolled my eyes dramatically. "I guess I'll have an iced chocolate with icecream and everything." I stood to the side of the now annoyed cue behind me and waited patiently.

Six minutes later my drink was done. A big chocolate milkshake with three lots of icecream and what looked like a whole cup full of molt and a completed cherry on top came out, and I grinned largely at it... Yum! I walked away after paying the rude cow and headed back over towards the Mad Mouse. I guess I made them suffer long enough. I'm a little bit hungry; I should have have gotton something to eat... Oh well.

Keeping my pace slow as possible whilst eating my iced chocolate was easy, but before I knew it I was back in front of the ride... But they weren't. I raised my eyebrows slightly and turned, looking around the area. I caught glimpse of Kasey, her hands on her head. She looked pretty stressed; I only pray that it's for Caleb or Stef she's worrying about; not me. She was by a table with a set of chairs.

I trudged over towards her and watched as Stef tried to soothe Kasey from whatever she was worrying about and as Caleb continuesly cleaned his bloody nose. I walked right up to all of them and plonked myself down with a sigh, right next to Caleb; who to my pleasure, jumped up. "Honestly! I'm seriously ringing head office when we get home; the lady serving me at the caah register was such a cow!" I plunged a spoonful of vanilla icecream into my mouth.

------KASEYS P.O.V!------

I stared wide-eyed at my brother. He was acting as if nothing had happened, as if I hadn't just told him I was pregnant and he hadn't just punch Caleb in the nose! As though he didn't have Stef and me worrying enough the past fifteen minutes over his where-abouts.

I walked over to his chairs and wrapped my arms around him. I didn't care if he was still angry at me and was revolted by my actions; I just care his safe and is actually communicating with us. But to my complete shock, he hugged me back. He pulled me into his lap and I looked into his eyes. "I'm so sorry... I just- I wasn't ready, and then you- I really am sorry." I tried to explain whilst making sense; I didn't get too far.

But again, to my suprise, Jake smiled and shook his head. "I don't care." He whispered to me before continueing louder so that the others could hear. "I honestly don't care. I already love my future neice." He brought his hands up to my stomach and put his big, firm hands up under my top, feeling for the baby. He looked back up at me with a grin on his face. I raised my eyebrows and his grin dropped immediately. "How do you know it's a girl? Maybe you mean, neice OR nephew?" I asked him skeptically and he quickly shook his head 'No.' "Its definately a girl; trust me!" The others laughed as I rolled my eyes.

Caleb was sitting back down next to us and Stef was sitting on his arm rest. Jake kissed my cheek, then my other. Then my forehead, then my chin; everywhere... Apart from my lips! Ew! "I love you, Kay. Nothing can ever change that. Not even dweeb over here." He inclined his head to Caleb, and then just decided to turn his whole head that way. "Uh..." He hesitated as he looked from Calebs amused eyes to his nose and so forth. Finally his gaze came once again to his eyes, but this time he left them there.

"So what it is is that I made a promise to myself that if you ever got Kasey pregnant, that I'd bash you to death... And trust me; I'm tempted." He paused and I noticed Calebs face was one of understanding, but I could also tell he wanted to roll his eyes. "But I can't kill you, your my best mate; and quote frankly, the football team still needs your ass. So I decided one punch was enough. We cool?"

------STEFS P.O.V!------

Jake outstretched his hand for a man handshake thingo and Caleb accepted. "Of course dude, I totally understand." Cay nodded his head. Jakes grin dropped and he said seriously, "Dude. Never, EVER, say totally. That's just gay to the max!" We all laughed, and just like that everything changed; it was all back to normal.