My Brothers Bestfriend 35

"Go on, go!" Matthew screams at me as Jacob and I continue to hit him. "Let this fucking cock finish me off and go and run to that fucking little skank!"

A small part of my subconscious is aware that Matthew is saying anything and everything he can to piss Jacob and I off.

But the bigger part of me does not give a single fuck that I'm succumbing to what Matthew wants, and I revel in his taunting words fuelling my anger and hate for him.

"You're just using her," Matthew spits through the blood in his mouth. His eyes are dark with pride, his hair matted with dirt and his hands in front of him as though he's trying to protect himself against us. "You just use her for a good fuck, and then you move on to all of your other little whores,"

"You nearly fucking raped her," I growl with anger as my fist slams down onto his right eye. "And I'm fucking using her?" I scream at him. "You're a worthless piece of fucking shit, Matthew, do you know that?"

Jacob disappears from beside me and I move my head to the right to try and see where he's gone. From beneath me, Matthew seems to think he has a vantage point but I see him pull his fist back and I'm quick to block his advance.

"Tell me," He says quietly as he snarls up at me, blood leaking from both his mouth and his nose. "Have you put it in her mouth yet?" He taunts before spitting into my face. "I can't wait until she's sucking my cock!"

One swift hit to the side of his head knocks him out, and satisfaction washes over me as I see him fall further to the dirt beneath him, his body bruised and bloody.

I go to throw a punch at his stomach but I stop, only just realising that somebody is clutching onto my shoulder, trying really hard to pull me back into them.

I shake my arm hard, trying to get the person off of me, but then I smell her.

Her perfume assaults my senses, and I take a deep breath in in order to try and smell her some more.

I pull back from Matthew and swivel around, making Kasey lose her grip and her balance and fall into me.

I pull her back up quickly, my eyes doing a quick but thorough check on her physically.

And then my eyes meet hers, and she's crying, and I recognise that I can suddenly feel my own cheeks are wet, and I realise I'm crying too.

I'm being a fucking pussy.

Less caught up in destroying Matthew and more alert of my surroundings, I see through my side vision that Jacob is sitting a little away from us, Stefanie beside him as tears leak from her eyes also.

I'm slightly confident that both their eyes are on Kasey and I, but I push the thought away.

I need to stop worrying about other people, and start focusing on my girl and me.

"Kasey," I mutter and clutch onto both her hands. She blinks at me, her green eyes bright and wide as she shakes her head slowly. "Hey, hey," I say quickly before letting go of her hands and using mine to hold her face between them. "It's alright, calm down, it's okay,"

"Caleb," She splutters and I can tell she's angry, scared, worried and tired.

She's tired of all of this drama, all of this shit.

And so am I.

I pray that the unconscious boy a metre away from us has finally learnt his lesson.

Because me and my girl need to focus on us, now.

We've had too many problems, we've had enough drama to last us a lifetime together.

Now we need some down time.

When she doesn't calm down I do the only thing I know will bring her back to me. Without giving her brother a second thought, I pull her face up to mine and crash my lips down onto hers.

For the first ten seconds of the kids she's unresponsive, her lips dead still but her body shivering. And I'm very certain that her thoughts are on her brother, and I know she probably still thinks that he doesn't know about us.

But I don't care.

I push my tongue into her mouth and she whimpers as it collides with hers. And then she's kissing me back, and her hands are in my hair and her perfume is assaulting my senses; and then she's gone.

I immediately pull away from her, knowing that something is wrong. When I see her eyes closed and her body slumping, held up only by my grip on her, I'm caught between a laugh and a sob, because my girlfriend has passed out again.

She must be lacking in iron.

The thought makes me chuckle, and then suddenly I don't feel too great myself. A sharp pain runs through my head as I gasp for a breath, and then I realise as my eyes begin to force themselves shut, that I'm losing to darkness too.