My Brothers Bestfriend 31

I want to keep kissing him but my urgent need of air increases. We pull away at the same time and Caleb stares down at me. His breathing is harsh, his eyes lustful.

"We should stop," He says half-heartedly as his eyes roam my face. And then he runs his nose down my cheek and I inhale deeply. "You smell so good,"

"I don't want to stop," I admit as I place my hands on his shoulders. "I want you,"

He closes his eyes and remains silent, his breathing heavy as he gets lost in his thoughts for a moment.

"Please," I whisper softly, already knowing that he's not going to go for it. "Please, Caleb,"

"I want your first time to be special," He finally says, opening his eyes to look at me again.

"How do you know it's my first time?" I raise my eyebrow, smirking.

"What?" He splutters as he pulls away slightly, his eyes narrowed with anger. "Who-"

"Nobody, sheesh, I was kidding," I say quickly, rolling my eyes.

He relaxes slowly and regains his previous position of close proximity, his eyes full of humour. "That wasn't very nice,"

"Jokes aren't always nice," I point out, grinning. "But as long as the joke is funny to the joker, they're efficient,"

He chuckles, running his fingers from my forehead down to my chin. "I could make it so much more special for you," He whispers enticingly. "Take you on a proper date, stay in a beautiful hotel room..."

"I don't need all that," I smile. "As long as it's with you it couldn't possibly be any more special,"

He bites his lip and I feel my own eyes widen as I wiggle my lower body, trying to find some relief. Fuck he's hot.

"Okay," He murmurs and I don't have time to reply before his lips are back on mine.

And then he's biting down on my bottom lip and forcing his tongue into my mouth, completely dominating the kiss. His breath is fresh like mints and I don't fight for control, instead succumbing to his carnal attack.

He rolls off of me and pulls me on top of him, switching our position so suddenly that I squeal slightly from shock. He laughs against my lips and pecks me quickly before the kiss deepens again.

I slip my hands beneath the hem of his shirt and tickle his lower stomach, pleased with myself when he shivers from my touch again. I trail them up further, gently massaging his hard muscles. His grip on my hips tightens and he squeezes them.

I pull away from him and reposition myself so that instead of laying on top of him, I'm straddling him instead. He wiggles up the bed a little so that we're slightly upright and stares at me in anticipation. I wink at him and pull my shirt over my head.

His eyes trail down my body and he groans lowly. "Fuck me," He mutters to himself in appreciation.

"I plan on it," I smirk and his eyes widen at my bold words. I edge his singlet up his body and he lifts his upper body to help me take it off.

I glance down at his handsome chest before grinding myself on top of his erection. He moans and takes control, lifting me by my hips to pull me back down on top of him again, somehow managing to make it feel ten times better than when I did it.

And then we're kissing again and his hands move all over my stomach, my hips, up and down my sides and all over my back; but he does not touch my breasts. I groan in frustration, wondering how he could possibly be too embarrassed to touch me. It's not as though he hasn't already.