My Brothers Bestfriend 65

------KASEY'S P.O.V!------

I was a bit suspicious when I walked in my room to find Jake and Caleb both in my bed, asleep. "Stefanie?" I called out quietly, but she still heard me. "Yeah? Hey do you know where the guys are?" She was asking on her way up, and I laughed when I saw her sour expression as she came into my room. "What the hell?" She asked me, and I only laughed harder.

"Stef! Pass me your camera, quick!" She giggled a little - which is weird for Stef - and then passed her camera to me. I walked right up to the bed, standing at the end in the middle and snapped a picture after taking the flash off. I looked at the picture and could hardly contain my laughter. Caleb's head was lying in the crook of Jake's neck, and Jake had one arm under Caleb's head and the other one resting on his chest. "Aw!" Stef cooed as I continued to double over in laughter. "You know, anyone would think they're gay. I think we both have some competition!" Stef joked as I clicked the camera yet again.

Suddenly I was grabbed and chucked over someone's shoulder. I let out a scream and as my sight came face to face with an ass, I knew who's immediately; Caleb. I whacked his ass and he let out a husky laugh. He should sleep more, yum. "Give up the camera, Kace." He told me and immediately I screamed and tossed the camera to Stef, who had been laughing. She luckily caught it.

Caleb suddenly put me down and ran after Stef. He grabbed her and spun her around, making her laugh hysterically. She chucked the camera back to me, and just as I caught it I was tackled to the floor. "Nice try baby sis, but you're no match for me!" Jake told me as he began tickling my sides. I laughed until I was crying, when suddenly Jake was pushed off me. He landed with a loud thud. I began to sit up when I was pushed back down roughly.

I felt weight on me again and looked up into Caleb's smirking face. Oh how I missed that smirk. Just months ago my life consisted of just this; sneaking around, tickling, smirks, heavy make out sessions, school and friends. I miss it... Just a little. But I wouldn't change anything.

"You know..." I started as I put my hands on m huge belly. "If you didn't want a baby, you could have just told me." He frowned and then concern came onto his face. "Shit Kace! I'm sorry!" I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Stress less." I smiled at him. "He's still kicking at me, like always. He must be one bored little boy!" He laughed before bringing his lips to mine. He pulled away and told me, "I can take your mind off of that." I moaned as he ran his tongue along my bottom lip before he pulled away. "But... You still need to be punished." He whispered to me as he lent over my big belly and grazed his teeth against my ear. I moaned again; this will be fun.

------JAKE'S P.O.V!------

I laughed loudly as Caleb made my sister sexually frustrated, teasing her. I shook my head and turned around to Stef. "Jacob?" She asked in a small voice, baby like. She looked adorable as she watched me through her eyelashes. "Yeah?" I asked as I took her in my arms. "Please," She asked me gently and I pulled away from our hug to look at her. "What?" I asked, confused. Man, she's beautiful. "Please... Please don't delete the photos." She asked me like a little kid, and I could hardly resist giving her what she wanted. I immediately nodded my head and she smiled.

I kissed her forehead and she held onto me. I sighed. "Common Stef. It's almost time. And I, uh, well I want to show you something before we leave." I winked at her and she rolled her eyes. I laughed out loud as she grabbed my hand and led the way into the foyer and up the stairs.

------CALEB'S P.O.V!------

I held Kasey in my arms as we lye in her bed, tickling her naked tummy. I felt for a while as our baby boy kicked. "So beautiful." Kasey sighed as she too felt the baby's kicks. "You are." I nodded my head in agreement and she smiled.

I looked at the clock on Kasey's side table and grinned. "Common, it's time." She looked at me with confusion evident and I chuckled. "Remember how I said that I had gotten three presents for your birthday, but you wouldn't get the last one for a while?" I asked her, trying to jog her memory. "Yes. First one was a laptop." Then she smirked and ran her hand down along my abs, bringing it lower. "Second one was you." She continued along with her hand and it took all my strength not to moan. "And the third one is..." She trailed off and just as she was about to reach her destination I grabbed her hand. "Is waiting." I continued for her and she pouted.

I up her top, bringing it back down before pulling her up out of bed with me. "You're so annoying!" She mumbled and I laughed. "You finally frustrate me and then in the end you don't even give me what I want." She complained making me laugh again. "Sometimes I really do think you're gay." I rolled my eyes at her. "No honey, that's just how a professional sexually frustrates someone." I smirked as this time she rolled her eyes.

------KASEY'S P.O.V!------

This should be quite interesting... It must be big, especially if we're going to it, and it's not coming to us. "JAKEY BOY! STEFFY GIRL! IT'S TIME!" Caleb called into Jake's room, banging on the door but not daring to enter. I laughed as I heard them moving around the room, before Jake finally opened the door. I wasn't shocked to find him in only his jocks.

"Yeah?" He grinned lazily and I laughed. "Common! It's time for my third and final present! I'm so excited!" I gushed out and immediately reddened. "Aw! Look at that, she already loves it!" Jake muffled my hair and I frowned. "On second thought, don't even worry about coming." I stormed away from him and down the stairs. Huh, let him think that I'm angry at him!

"Kace. Cheer up, he was only joking. And besides, you'll be in an even better mood then you were before in all of fifteen minutes. Now common!" Caleb told me as he caught up with me. He grabbed my hand and led the way downstairs and out the door as my smile became even bigger from excitement.