My Brothers Bestfriend 59

(A MONTH LATER!)

------CALEBS P.O.V!------

We were all sitting around the lounge room waiting for Kasey. Marcus was by the T.V, watching the game, as was Jake. Stef and Dayna were talking quietly on the couch and Josh was somewhere in the kitchen. We were all dressed and ready, and as I said, waiting on Kace. Tonight it's Kasey's birthday and we're all going out for dinner; though that's not the only thing that will be happening tonight.

Suddenly there were gasps from the guys and shrieks from the girls. I turned around and looked where they were looking; towards the stairs, and when I did, I was dumbfounded. There Kasey stood in a beautiful deep purple dress that went over one shoulder and ended just below her thighs. Her baby bump was evident whilst she wore this dress, but it just made her look all the more gorgeous. Her hair had been curled and it feel just down past her shoulders, and she had put on a light layer of make-up. Her blue eyes were popping out from the smoky effect she had given herself and her lips were shimmering; full, luscious and as tempting as ever.

I felt the urge to feel those beautiful lips on mine and immediately I stood up and walked over to her. I cupped her right cheek with my left hand and used my right to push back a strand of her brown hair that had fallen out of place. "You're so beautiful." I whispered to her before I kissed her passionately, my tongue licking her bottom lip continuesly. She opened her mouth for me and I let out a whisper of a moan as her tongue met mine. There was a chorus of "Awwwwwe!" before we finally decided to pull away for air.

"Common, common! Time for that later," Josh winked as Marcus and Jake groaned, Stef and Dayna laughed, Kasey blushed and I smirked. "I'm starving over here! Let's go, let's go, let's go!" Josh hurried us, and as I pulled Kasey along I was sure I heard Dayna whisper to Stef, "You and Jake are welcome to stay at my house... If you, ya know, don't wanna hear them." I rolled my eyes and I realized Kasey must have heard too, for she blushed even deeper. I let chuckled as Kasey an I got into Josh's car with him and Dayna. "See yous in a bit!" Kace called to Marcus, Jake and Stef. They all nodded an then we were off.

We were off heading towards a fancy Italian restaraunt that Stef and I chose. It's called Il bel giardino; The Beautiful Garden." We thought that would be best for... Later. After fifteen minutes of Josh's bad singing, we were finally there. I helped Kasey out and we walked ahead of the others. "Tbanks for the laptop, Cay. You didn't have to." Kace told me. I instantly felt guilty. "Well... That's not entirely true. I mean, I DID break your other one... That was, uh, brand new." I paused as Kasey laughed and then continued with an apology. "I really am, truly sorry about that, Kace." I told her, and she only shrugged her shoulders.

We continued on walking and then I said to her randomly, "Hey... I thought you didn't like it when I called you Kace, Kace?" She laughed before saying, "Well... That was when I had to pretend to hate you, but truth be told that I actually love when you call me that." She mumbled the last part, clearly embarrassed. I laughed loudly and then said, "Hey, that reminds me! I still have three more presents for you!" "...How does that remind you?" She asked me curiously and I only shrugged. We were now inside and waiting for a worker to come and seat us.

"Wait, THREE more? No way! You already brought me a laptop!" I laughed as her eyes went big. "Caleb! No!" She continued and I rolled my eyes. "Trust me! You'll love all three! And don't worry, they weren't even expensive!" I told her a lie, but meh. "Are you sure?" She asked me accusingly and I nodded. "One's even free." I shrugged my shoulders. Her whole face lit up and she asked, "When do I get them?" I laughed again as the others caught up. "Well... You can have two tonight, and one say in about... Maybe, two months?" Her eyebrows furrowed and just as she was about to ask more, the worker came over and took us to our seats.