Chapter Forty-Five

Seven Years Later...

I stepped off the jet and took a deep breath. She's finally home. After weeks of rapid filming and long nights in the studio, she's finally able to go home and be with her family. And boy, did she miss them. FaceTime and Snapchat were great... but they don't compare to actually being with her loves. She couldn't wait to hold Charlie. The now 4-month-old Baby was a giggly and cheeky mess. Just seeing his chubby, tan cheeks and dimples put her on cloud nine. Now to mention her 3-year-old princess that looked like a younger version of herself. They are definitely going to be in for it when Ana becomes a twin. And her wife... God. She couldn't wait to hug and kiss her soulmate.

Dani: Yo Sash! Quit daydreaming. My fiancé is waiting
S: (smiles) Hold your horses. I'm ready to go home too
Dani: Did you tell Shay we finished early and you're home?
S: Nope. I wanted to surprise her. She's probably exhausted between work and the kids
Dani: It amazes me that you two refuse to hire a nanny
S: We just want to spend as much family time as we can together. Having a nanny would make us lazy

Dani rolled her eyes and the two got into the Uber that would take them to the Mitchell home. When she got there, she immediately smiled. They were definitely all home and she would get to have quality time with her cuddle buddies. She opened the door and as she walked in she heard an excited gasp.

Ana: Mommy!!!

Little arms wrapped around her lower legs and she immediately dropped her bags to swoop up the adorable little girl. Looking at her was like looking at a photo from the many albums in their study. The blonde, curl locks, dimples, blue eyes and bow shaped mouth was all her. But she happened to have Shay's nose and jaw line. The doctors were able to do a miracle with their kids.

She'd carried Ana and Shay gave birth to Charlie. But they both shared characteristics with each child. Sasha smiled at her daughter, kissing her cheeks.

S: Where's Mama and Charlie?
Ana: They're sweeping (points to living room)

She walks into the room and there laid on the couch is Shay with Charlie snuggled up on her chest with his head resting on his arm. She grinned at the sight and snapped a picture, uploading it on Instagram. " I ❤️ coming home to them." She then took a picture of her and Ana and posted it.

S: Wanna make some cookies for Mama and brother?
Ana: Yaaayy!!

She walked into the kitchen and they both pulled out their aprons. Ana loved cooking with Sasha so she'd got them matching aprons for the special occasions. She put the toddler on her stool and after washing their hands, they made chocolate chip cookies from scratch. About 10 minutes later, Shay called out Ana's name, before walking in the kitchen. When she spotted her girls, a huge smile covered her face.

Shay: Hi baby! When did you get back? (Kisses her)
S: Just a few minutes ago. I wanted to surprise you guys
Shay: Let me go get Charlie. He's been sleep too long

She went and got the sleeping baby up and he immediately ginned at her reaching for her face. She laughed and kissed him all over his face while walking up to her wife. Sasha grinned as Charlie began moving up and down when he saw her, reaching for her. She grabbed him and kissed him.

S: Hiiii Charlie! Hiii Baby!

The happy baby gurgled and sank his gums into her cheek. She sighed in contempt. This is her family. She looked over at Shay and Ana as they stuck their fingers into the left over dough and stuck it in their mouths, giggling. She couldn't have asked for anything better.

Shay looked at her wife and smiled. Things were great and she was at her happiest around her babies. With work going well and their family life going even better... She can't wait to see what the future brings.

The End.