Chapter Fourteen

Shay

I kissed her dimples which made them even deeper. She wrapped her arms around my neck and we got lost in each other's eyes again. I wrapped my arms around her and laid my head on her shoulder. I felt her fingers run through my hair. No one else has ever made me feel this way. That feeling... so familiar to me now. We've had dozens of moments just like this. The love floating around us, letting us know we were more that co-workers. More than acquaintances. Even more than friends.

S: You know we have to stop before we get caught. Sammy and Kenn are here
Shay: I'm actually pretty tired. I think I'll go to my room and rest
S: Okay. Do you need anything?

I wanted to say just you but I knew it would cross a major line. I looked at a picture of her and Hudson on the way and felt my heart strings pull. I can't do this. It's so wrong.

Shay: (fake smile) No. I'm okay
S: Goodnight Shay
Shay: Goodnight Sash

We walked up stairs and I couldn't help but stare at her back as she made it up the stairs. She's so sexy. I walked to my room and sighed before falling across the bed. I can't believe I've let myself fall like this for someone that's taken. I wanted to scream. I hate cheaters.

My ex-boyfriend runs through my mind. Ryan. He really broke my heart. I thought we would be together forever. Get married and have kids. And then he cheated on me, breaking my heart in two. I think that's when I truly began to fall for Sasha. All the girls were there for me, mostly Ash. But there were times when Sasha would come over and spend time with me. At the time, she was still really young and even though I felt things for her, I forced myself to avoid my feelings.

I pulled out Porky from my backpack and snuggled up to him. I soon felt myself falling into a peaceful slumber.

Sasha

I couldn't sleep. I kept tossing and turning and as much as I knew it was wrong, I knew the one thing that would help me sleep. Shay.

I crept into her bedroom and say her under the blanket. Her beautiful hair was thrown over the pillow and one of her shoulders as she laid on her side. I looked into the hallway to make sure no one saw me creep into her room. I closed the door, hoping not to make so much noise. I tip toed to the empty side of the bed and pulled back to comforter. When I saw her laying there with her stuffed pig, my heart practically melted and warmed my whole body. This is practically the cutest thing I've ever seen!

I pulled out my phone and took a picture. I then got into the bed and faced her. Even her breathing was cute. I smiled as I took in her beauty. After a while, I felt my eyes began to droop. With Shay, it was never overly sexually. Her company and presence sometimes comforted me in ways that I haven't felt since I was a child, sleeping in the middle of my parents.

If I'm honest with myself, I think I fell in love with Shay the first time we had a scene together. She was so nice and sweet. Not to mention so beautiful. I smiled as I fell asleep quickly.

*In the Morning*

I opened my eyes and stared right into chocolate brown orbs. She still held Porky in her arms and she had a smile on her face. I giggled.

S: What are you smiling at?
Shay: You. You couldn't stay away from me could you?
S: Ha Ha. Don't get big headed.
Shay: What Time is it?
S: (looks at clock) It's 7:45. Are you hungry?
Shay: Yeah. I could use something to eat actually
S: (smiles) Come on

We both got out the bed and I noticed Shay place Porky on the pillow, under the covers. I giggled once again.

S: That's so cute
Shay: (blushes) He's my buddy. He's gotten me through some pretty rough times
S: Awww! That's adorable. How does pancakes and bacon sound?
Shay: Amazing Actually. I love your pancakes

I smiled with my mouth closed before stealing a look back at Shay. She blushed and a burst of laughter left my mouth. She slapped my shoulder slightly.

Shay: oh my God Sash! You're awful
S: I can't help it
Shay: (rolling her eyes)

When we got downstairs, I saw Sammy and Kenn drinking some coffee at the kitchen island. I started on the food and Shay decided to cut up some fruit and made a salad with yogurt and almonds. We all sat at the table and ate food while we talked about some of the things that we wanted to make.

Kenn: How about we make food and decorations?!
S: That's actually a good idea
Shay: Sounds good guys!