Chapter Forty-Three

Sasha

Everyone is acting so strange. They've been smiling like idiots, like they know something I don't. But, anyway. I feel so amazing right now. This spa is great. I feel relaxed and energized all at the same time. My mom walked up to me and ran her fingers through the tips of my hair.

Zizi: I love you sweetie
S: I love you too mommy
Zizi: where do you see yourself? Five years from now?

I thought about that. It's funny that she asked because... I've been thinking a lot about that. I saw myself doing a lot of things. Still acting, directing maybe. Definitely singing. But more importantly... married. Actually being a wife and mother. All of that, with Shay. I smiled back at my mom.

S: Doing much of what I'm doing now but with my own family.
Zizi: (smiled) So you have thought about it?
S: I've done more than thought about it. I've hopefully began working on it
Zizi: (deep breath) I'm glad that you have. Come on, let's go

We got back to the house and there was something different about it. It looked as if it was decorated. The girls all waited for me to get to the door and when I went to open it, Kenn did a silly little dance as she pulled out her phone. I got confused but I thought, oh well. Maybe it's some sort of surprise from Shay?

When I opened the door, my breath caught. It was fully of lilies, my favorite flower. There were also rose petals leading a trail somewhere. Everyone walked in behind me with quiet chattering, looking around at the amazing scene. The path led to the big screen tv in the living room. My name was on it so I gulped and walked up to it.

I hit the ok button on the remote and watched the screen. There were several blooper scenes from PLL playing. There was one scene where Shay and I gazed into each other's eyes as Marlene tried to get our attention. Ashley and Lucy were giggling in the background and when we finally broke out of our haze, we blushed in embarrassment. The next scene showed our first kiss and how we ended up kissing way longer than we were supposed to. The final scene showed my proposal. I smiled through my tears when Shay suddenly appeared on the screen in a wedding dress. I gasped as I looked at her. She looked amazing.

Shay: Sasha, we met on set. And we kind of broke the rules when we fell in love. We both had other people in our lives but... that didn't matter. Our love couldn't be denied. I spent so much time without you, hoping to respect your relationship with someone else. I never want to do that again. I never want to be without you or have to watch someone else with you. With that said, I hope you do me the honor of once and for all, taking you off the market permanently. Will you marry me, Sash? I know this may seem outlandish, but I can't wait another minute to be your wife. If your answer is yes, I have your dress hanging in the closet of this room. There's a limo outside waiting to bring you to me. If it's no, then I'll understand that you need more time. I love you, beautiful. I'll be here, whatever you decide.

I'm a mess. There's tears everywhere and I'm pretty sure I just snorted. I looked around frantically for the closet. I pulled open the door and there it was. My dream wedding dress in all its glory. I looked around at everyone and they looked at me with various expressions of awe, love and happiness. I cried out as my mom stepped towards me.

Zizi: (wiping tears) How are you sweetheart?
S: (sniffs/laughs) Will you help me put it on?
Zizi: (grins) Of course I will baby. Come on

45 minutes later, a gasp filled the front room of the house. They'd all went and got dressed , ready to see their favorite couple finally tie the knot. As Sasha stepped into the room, cameras began flashing as everyone watched her. She sniffed, trying to keep her tears at bay while Lucy and Kenn openly balled.

S: Guys, please don't make me start! I'll mess up my make up!
Van: You look beautiful Sash
Troi: Absolutely stunning
Ash: Yeaaahhh giiirrrllll!

Sasha laughed at her friends. Her mother took her hand and walked her outside. She helped her daughter get into the limo without messing up her dress. The rest of the girls got into the van. The 25 minute ride was very scenic. Showing some of the most beautiful spots of Bora Bora. They finally arrived at their destination and Sasha's breath left her. It was the most beautiful place she had ever seen.

It was a miniature castle, white and vanilla-cream colored, just like her dress. There were lilies everywhere and it smelled like vanilla and honey. As they pulled in the front, there stood her father. He opened the door and held his hand out.

Sean: Hello my beautiful princess. Ready?
S: (breathlessly) Daddy

Also standing there waiting for her like knights were Ian, Drew, Keegan, Brant and Tyler. As she passed by with her father, they each bowed slightly for her as they filed in line behind them. Everyone else were already seated. As she looked around, everything was so beautiful and perfect. There wasn't a thing out of place and she felt grateful. She'd always dreamed of her wedding being perfect and this... was even better than her dreams.

Her breath caught once again when she looked where her father was leading her. Everyone she'd ever loved was there, smiling at her. There had to be at least 200 people there. She made eye contact with Marlene and couldn't help but laugh when she gave her a thumbs up sign and a wink. And then... she saw her.

The woman who went through all this trouble for her. Her best friend. Her lover. Her confident. And hopefully, really soon... Her wife. Tears began to fill her eyes once again. Shay looked so beautiful in her wedding gown. And most of all, she was waiting for her. She felt like running to her but she didn't want to ruin this moment. Plus, she wanted the experience of her Daddy walking her down the aisle. She wanted to remember this exact moment for the rest of her life.