Chapter Eleven

Sasha

I walked Shay outside. I'm thankful for the interruption because I can feel myself slipping. We always go through this. Hudson fucks up. I get upset. He apologizes. I forgive him and we fall back into our lives like nothing ever happened.

Shay: Sash, you deserve better
S: (sighs) It's not that simple
Shay: You're beautiful Sasha. There's someone out there dying to make you happy

I gave Shay a small smile and I leaned forward to kiss her cheek. We hugged and she opened the door. I held onto it as she got in the car. Sammy leaned down to look up at me through the passenger window.

Sam: Sasha. The cookies were delicious. I can't wait for my cake in a few days
S: (rolls eyes/laughs) Riiiggghhtt! I knew you'd find them
Shay: Text me Sash. I'll be busy but I'll make time for you
S: I will. Thank you for being here
Shay: Always Love

I watched them drive away and I went back inside. Hudson was standing there with his arms folded like I was the one who fucked up. I rolled my eyes.

S: What the fuck is your problem?
H: You have a good time with your girlfriend
S: Are you really back to this again?
H: Yes! You treat her like she's a Queen or something
S: Hudson, she's my friend! We enjoy each other's company. We have a good time. That's it! Why do you always have to complain about this?
H: I just want to be treated like I matter to you!
S: I do treat you like you matter! YOU are the one treating me wrong!
H: Back to this again! I told you I'm sorry!

I rolled my eyes and turned on my heels to walk away. I just don't understand why he always has something to say about Shay. I feel him grab my hand to stop me from walking away.

H: Sasha, wait! (Sighs) I'm sorry
S: Ugghh! Quit apologizing!
H: I'm-
S: (gives him a warning look)
H: Just give me one more chance babe. We don't have to do this
S: Hudson, I'm going to lie down. I suggest you get comfy in the guest room

I leave and walk to my room. I freshen up and go get in the bed. I pull out my phone and go to text Shay, but I stop. Do I really elevate Shay over Hudson? Should I focus more on Hudson?

As I think about it, I realize that I couldn't devote anymore time to Hudson. We literally do everything together and he's almost always where I am. I hardly see Shay for God's sake! I refuse to let him guilt trip me once again. Making me feel like I'm to blame for him cheating on me. Fuck that! Just as I was about to get hype in my thoughts, Shay texted me.

Shay *R u up?*
S *Yeah. I'm up. What's up?*
Shay *I miss hanging out*
S *Well. Ur stuck wit me all next week*
Shay *Yay! Can't wait*
S *Lol. Goodnight Shay*
Shay *Goodnight love*

I smiled at her text. I really liked all her nicknames for me. Sash, love, dimples. And my favorite... baby. I loved when she got sweet and held me, calling me baby. It really made me just want to surrender to her and do everything she asks of me. Shay has me wrapped around her finger and she doesn't even know it.

Kenn texted me asking if I was okay. I told her about Hudson and she basically yelled 'I told you so.' Kenn doesn't care for Hudson either but she stomachs him because of me. The part that stuck out most was when she asked about Shay.

Kenn *So, you're not mad at me?*
S *About what?*
Kenn *Asking Shay to come check on u*
S *So you're the one I have to thank for that?*
Kenn *Im guessing the night went well then...*
S *It was awesome. I love spending time wit Shay*
Kenn *Ooohhh when I come to town tomorrow, we must chat*
S *Yeah, yeah. Talk to u 2morrow*

Hudson

How could I be so damn stupid? I told that bitch not to post any pictures of me! I don't want to piss Sasha off or it could ruin everything! Things are finally going the way they should be and I just can't fuck this up! I feel my phone ringing in my pocket.

H: Hello?
Tiffany: Hi babe!
H: Don't fucking 'Hi babe' me! I specifically told you not to post any pictures of me!
Tiffany: What's the big fucking deal?
H: The big fucking deal is that you could really fuck shit up for me right now!
Tiffany: I'm sorry babe. I'll make it up to you when you get here
H: (sighs/runs hands through hair) I've got to go. See you at the party
Tiffany: Bye Babe

I hung up and put the phone on the dresser. I need things to go smoothly. I've got to make up to Sasha.