Chapter Thirty-Four

Sasha

I paced in the waiting area. This couldn't be happening. It can't. The moment I choose to own up to my feelings... No. I won't think like that. Shay has to be alright. I looked to my left where Sammy and Ashley were sitting. I closed my eyes and reared my head back. I know this is probably all over the news but I could care less. The only thing that matters right now is Shay.

Ash: Sash, please come sit down
S: (crying again) I can't. I need to know something! Anything!
Sam: Unfortunately, they aren't going to tell us anything. Shay's parents are on the next flight in. That'll probably be hours from now
S: Where's Shay's cousin?
Sam: She and her husband are in Hawaii
S: Fuck!
Ash: Sash, (wraps arm around her, pulls her in a seat) Shay's strong, Okay? She's going to be alright

I leaned forward with my head in my hands. This whole incident had set everything in stone for me. Shay's my one. She's the one I'm going to marry and have kids with. I can't believe Hudson would do something like this. But I realized when I held Shay in my arms, what I feel for her is nothing close to what I felt for Hudson. No comparison. I couldn't help but chuckle at how I got the strength to knock the hell out of him and take his gun.

*Flashback*

S: What the fuck? Are you kidding me?
Hud: she won't survive this... then we can still be together
S: (laughs) No way, not ever
Hud: Don't say that
S: I said it and I mean it. We. Are. Done.
Hud: (screams) Bitch!

Hudson lifted up the gun to point at me but as Shay groaned, anger swept over me and I charged at him. I heard Shay telling me to stop but I couldn't go back now. He and I fought hard for the gun and another wave a anger swept through me, causing me to kick him in his private area. He doubled over and I hit him in his back. He dropped to his knees and dropped the gun on the floor. I picked it up and pointed it at him. He smirked but I took it and hit him across the face, knocking him out cold.

After checking that he was out, I went back and pulled Shay into my arms. I kissed her and whispered I love you over and over to get her to stay with me. The ambulance came and so did the police. They arrested Hudson and I jumped in my car to follow the ambulance.

*End of Flashback*

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up. Troian and Lucy were standing there. It was like a family reunion, only the mood was really fucked up. I just want someone to tell come what's going on and if Shay will be okay. I need to know that now.

Ashley

We don't really know what to do for Sash. We talked her into going back to Troi's house and we all decided to sleep over, just to comfort her. Nobody has really heard anything about Shay yet. Her mom called me to let me know when their plane would land. Ms. P wants me to bring Sasha as well.

She's finally laying down after Troi threatened her to eat. I'm sitting on the couch talking to Luce, when T plops down.

T: (sighs) This is crazy
L: Right. Shay has to be okay. Right?
T: I mean, she's tough. But we really don't know what we're dealing with here
A: I just can't get over this asshole Hudson
L: Yeah, what a douche. I never thought he'd pull something like this
T: Shay and Sasha, this is going to be so cute
A: Right! Their fans are going to go nuts (laughs)
L: We definitely should all go somewhere after this
A: Well, Shay and I were planning to go on one of her Shaycations. I say we all go
T: I'm down. It sounds legit
L: Yeah, me too. Shay takes the best trips

We talked a little bit more before going to sleep. Sasha looked so peaceful as she slept. Hopefully, everything will be better in the morning.

*The Next Day*

I woke up and Sasha was sitting in front of me on her phone, drinking some coffee. When she heard me move, she looked up. I could tell she'd been up for a while by her eyes. She looked at me, half smiling.

S: I think I'm going to tell the world about Shay and I
A: Are you sure this is a good time?
S: It'll never be the perfect time but I want to clear the air about my love and intentions for Shay
A: Has the media been over you guys?
S: Yeah, every since I admitted it on Good Morning America (laughs) But I want to write the fans, and make sure they understand
A: Well, I support you and you know everyone else does too. If this is something you need to do, go ahead

She smiled and hugged me, thanking me. I looked at the clock and saw that it was getting close to the time Shay's parents would land. I took a shower and Sasha and I got ready.