Chapter Twelve

Shay

Sammy has been trying to get me packed for my sleepover with Sasha. Right now, I'm dancing on the bed, tuning her out while she films me on Snapchat. I love bothering Sammy. It's amazing. lol. I decided to calm down a little and actually pack up a few things.

An hour later, Ariel came over and packed a makeup bag for me. He'll actually come over when me and Sasha decide to film and he wanted me to pack the right stuff. We've been in my room, playing and joking around when I get a call from Sasha.

Shay: Hi Sasha
S: Hi Shay! I'll actually come to pick you up tomorrow with my driver. I really wanted to be here when you get here
Shay: Okay! Is Kenn there already?
S: Yeah, she got here last night. It's going to be just us for the week
Shay: How are things with Hudson?
S: Long story. Lol. But he's actually gone back home to spend time with his brother
Shay: Okay, Cool. I can't wait!
S: Tell Sammy I've already made her cake so when she comes, she can tear right in
Shay: Oh Gosh. She's going to love that lol
S: Well, ill come around 9 tomorrow morning
Shay: Okay! I'll be ready!
S: Awesome! Bye Shay!
Shay: Bye Sash

I smiled as I hung up the phone and Ariel threw a pillow at me.

Ariel: Ooohhhh Shannnooonnnn
Shay: (blushing) Shut up!
Ariel: (Laughs) You don't even have to tell me. I already know
Shay: Oh Yeah ( puts him in a loose headlock) What do you know?
Sam: That you have a crush on Sassshhhhaaaa!

Her and Ariel burst out laughing and I roll my eyes. I get teased so much about Sasha that it's almost second nature. And to be honest, why fight the truth? I love being around Sasha. I adore everything about her and her lips... the kisses... they are everything I need in life. But I'm respecting her relationship with Hudson. I refuse to interfere with them because I'd hate for someone to do that to me. Besides, I have Matte. Speaking of Matte...

M: Hello? Babel here
Shay: Really? Is that how you answer the phone?
M: Oh you got jokes? (Laughs) What's up?
Shay: Nothing much. I'll be filming for the next week and we might not get a chance to talk much. So I just wanted to hear your voice
M: Awww, how sweet? So, what is it anyway? What are you filming?
Shay: It's Sasha's YouTube channel. We're going to be filming the Thanksgiving special
M: Oh cool. Speaking of Thanksgiving, Mom is asking to see you this year
Shay: Of course! I can't wait to see Mama B.!
M: Sometimes I think she likes you more than me

I talked to him a few minutes longer and we hung up. Matte and I are more like best friends. It's always a comfortable vibe when we're together. We talk, laugh and enjoy each other's company.

Ariel: So, devil's advocate here. Did you notice the difference between those calls?
Sam: Because we did
Shay: I don't understand what you mean...
Ariel: Uh, Yeah ya do. For instance, you were excited when Sasha called. Talking to Matte was like talking to your brother
Shay: (rolls eyes) Whatever
Sam: It's okay. I love Sasha. You two together would be amazing. And it would get people to stop tagging me in shit on Twitter
Ariel: Oh my God! Tell me about it! But the followers I've gained is legit
Sam: It's lit!

We all burst out laughing and I made Sammy repeat what she said for Snapchat. We decided to go get something to eat and we clowned and laughed the whole way. I love the people I have around me. The vibe is always amazing.

When we got back to the house, we watched movies and chilling for the rest of the night. I decided to go and look on my YouTube and I ran through the comments. My fans are amazing and if there's anything that I can do, i want to do it. Most of the comments on my Shaycation videos kept asking for an exclusive with Sasha.

I smiled at the idea. Now isn't a good time since we both are filming for shows. But once it calms down, it'd be really fun to take a girls trip somewhere. Maybe we could even get Troi, Ash, Lucy and Janel on board. That would be super fun. The more I thought about it, the more I liked the idea. I'll run it past Sash tomorrow.

Ariel left and Sammy took my bags and put them downstairs by the door. She wished me a goodnight and I laid down. I'm excited.