Chapter Forty-One

Shay

Sasha doesn't know it... But we're getting married tomorrow. Our families will arrive later today. Sasha and I, along with Lucy, Troian, Ashley, Sammy and my best friends Cait, Tracy, Nichelle and Shani have already arrived in Bora Bora. Lawrence will arrive tomorrow with my family. I'm so excited.

Ash: So, Everything is already set up. Lucy will officiate the wedding
Shay: WOW! She really went through with it? (Laughs)
Ash: Hell Yeah. She's clutch especially given this short notice
Shay: Hey, it feels right! Don't judge me!
Ash: No but seriously. I'm really happy for you guys. Tyler, Ian, Keegan, Drew, Brant, Janel and Vanessa are coming too
Shay: The whole crew is coming! Awesome!

Just then Sasha walks into our room. She's wearing a bathing suit with a white knitted sarong. She throws herself across the lower part of the bed.

S: What are you guys talking about?
Shay: Oh nothing. Just plans for tomorrow
S: It better not be anything too straining. You have relax. Doctors orders
Shay: It definitely won't be too straining. Well, maybe after
Ash: On that note, I'm going to call Tyler. Byyyyeee

We giggled as she left the room. We cuddled on the bed and talked. We talked about the future, where we want to see ourselves and all of the projects we have coming up. We knew at some point we would spend weeks, maybe even months apart. But just the thought of spending our lives together... the short times we'd be apart doesn't compare.

S: I have to be honest. I've never felt this happy. Not even with Hudson. I was prepared to get married to him but I was never in love. I loved him but I wasn't in love. With you, I feel it all. The butterflies, the weightlessness. The warm, fuzziness. You are everything that I've always wanted
Shay: (smiling with watery eyes) I'm so happy to hear you say that. I'm in love with you as well. I knew from the moment we met that you were different. And I can't help but love the way our relationship and friendship has evolved over the years. I can't wait to spend my life with you

We kissed and made love, falling asleep in each other's arms.

Sasha

We woke up to a pounding on our room door. Ashley then bounced in with her hands covering her eyes, giggling.

Ash: Hey Sashay, wakey wakey! It's time to paaarrrttttyyyyyy!

Shay and I rolled our eyes before we went and showered and got ready. When we got down stairs, there were so many people waiting down there. I gasped as Kenn, Vanessa, Dani, Jenny and Mel made their way towards me. I hugged them all, turning toward Shay.

S: You did this?
Shay: It's a family vacay. Why not bring all the fam?
S: (sequels/jumps in Shay's arms) Thank you, Thank you, Thank you (showering her face with kisses)
Ash: Let's get this party started!!!

We left and went to a big building that was decorated so cute. When we went in, the inside was amazing. It was in the colors I've always wanted my wedding: Turquoise, white and gold. Hudson didn't like the scheme though so we were going with white, gray and black. Bland.

S: This is so beautiful... what's the occasion?
Ash: (wraps arms over her shoulder) Think of it as the bachelorette party/wedding you've always wanted
S: (giggles) Oh Yeah? Where are the strippers?
Vanessa: Funny you should ask hun...

Just then, a huge cake is rolled out and out pops a muscular man in a pair of bikini-like undies. I looked around and there was a female stripper doing the same thing out of a chocolate cake for Shay.

S: Wait! Why does Shay get a girl and I get a boy?
Van: Welll, we know Shay is a one-time thing for you. You've never liked girls before and well, we always knew Shay had a little sugar in her tank
Shay: Hey! I'm a girl. I'm made of sugar!
S: Trust me, she is (licks tongue out)
Lucy: Okay, ewww! Ew! Ew!
Troi: Yeah, I don't need that image of you guys!

The party went on for hours, everyone having a great time. Shay and I ended up cuddling and dancing on the dance floor. We were giggling and swaying side to side when Ashley grabbed the mic.

Ash: Guys, I just want to say congratulations to two of the sweetest people I know. We all met years ago on the set of Pretty Little Liars, not knowing how life changing this show would really be. It was good but.. millions of fans and some record-breaking seasons later... we're left with something greater. A family. And looking around, I couldn't ask for greater people. Sasha, Shay, I love you. I wish you much happiness and peace
Lucy: My turn, my turn! (Everyone laughs) But seriously you guys, much of what Ashley said, this has been an amazing journey. And I'm ready to ride it out to the end. Hopefully seeing some Sashay babies in the future, I pray that you two always remain a part of my life. Congrats besties! (Hands mic to Troian)
Troi: I'm so blessed to know all of you. Shay, Sasha... you guys are amazing. Your chemistry on and off air is what makes people fall in love with you. I included. Patrick and I are so happy for you both and are the little sisters I've always wanted and needed. Sashay FOREVER!

Everything was just so beautiful. I honestly don't see how my actual bachelorette party could be any better. I smiled and wiped my tears as we all continued to enjoy the night. But I heard something that made me drop to my knees.

Zizi: Now I know you all aren't throwing a party without us?

I screamed and ran to my parents! Oh my God, they're so amazing! They stepped over and Shay's parents hugged us. Our family and friends talked and we basked in the attention. I don't know what I did to deserve all this but this has been the best day/night ever.

S: Mom, Dad... How long are you staying?
Sean: Oh, just for the next two days (smiling)